From today, Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express and other trains timings have been changed. On top of that, Western Railway has also changed some special trains timings well as the schedule of 14 festival special trains. This is being done to cope with the expected rush of passengers.
Changes in timing:
1. Train number 02951/02952 Mumbai Central – New Delhi Rajdhani Special Express: While earlier it used to run at 05:30 now it will run daily at 5 pm and it will also stop at Borivali station – Mumbai Central is its origin point. Apart from Borivali, this train will also stop at Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam and Kota. The Rajdhani Special Express train is expected to reach Delhi at 08:32 am.
Train number 02952 will run from New Delhi to Mumbai at 16:55 pm. This train will now stop at Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, Surat and Borivali. This train will reach Mumbai Central at 08:35 am.
2. Train number 02953/02954 Mumbai Central – Hazrat Nizamuddin August Kranti Rajdhani Special Express: This important train is now scheduled to operate daily.
While train number 02953 will now start at 05:10 pm from Mumbai Central. It will not stop at Andheri station. There is a scheduled stop at Hazrat Nizamuddin station and it will operate via Borivali, Vapi, Valsad, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Ratlam, Kota, Sawai Madhopur and Mathura. Arrival tim is 09:43 AM.
Train number 02954 will depart from Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin at 05:15 pm and stop at Mathura, Sawai Madhopur, Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Vapi and Borivali. 10:05 am next day is its expected time of arrival at Mumbai Central.
3. Train number 02009/02010 Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Shatabdi Special Express: According to the schedule, this train will run 6 for days a week.
Shatabdi Special Express train number 02009 will start from Mumbai Central to Ahmedabad at 06:40 AM. Ahmedabad will be reached at 01:00 pm and it will operate via Borivali, Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand and Nadiad.
Train number 02010 will depart Ahmadabad at 02:40 and reach Mumbai Central at 09:20.
4. Train number 02244/02243 Bandra Terminus – Kanpur Central Superfast Special: According to the Railways schedule, this train will run daily.
Train number 02244 will depart from Bandra Terminus at 05:10 am and reach Kanpur Central at 07:15 am next day via Borivali, Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Godhra Junction, Ratlam, Nagda.
Train number 02243 will depart from Kanpur Central at 06:25 pm and reach Bandra at 08:55 pm the next day.
5. Train number 02248/02247 Sabaram Ti – Gwalior Superfast Special Week: The schedule has indicated that this train will operate for three days in a week.
Train number 02248 will not start from Ahmedabad as it was doing earlier. Instead, it will operate from Sabarmati station and depart at 04:50 pm. The train is expected to reach Gwalior via Mahosana and Palanpur at 09:25 am.
This train’s return journey from Gwalior will be 08:10 pm. The schedule indicates that it will hit Sabarmati at 11:50 am the next day.
6. Train number 02548/02547 Sabarmati – Agra Cantt Superfast Special: According to the schedule released by Indian Railways, this particular train will run 4 days a week.
Instead of Ahmedabad, this train will operate from Sabarmati and start at 04:50 pm. It will reach Agra Cantt at 07:15 am. It will operate via Mahosan and Palanpur.