We have been calling the traditions and a few health-related tips by our grandparents as uncivilized but there is deep-rooted meaning in it. The Ayurvedic medicines are not placebos. They have great impact and curing capacity and even surgeries were also performed by great Surgeon Susrutha. Due to invasions and the atrocities like burning the Nalanda University by Bakhtiyar Khilji, kind of acts made India 300+ years backwards and not only India but also the world has been regressed due to the invasions on India.
In childhood when you cross the river or reach a river, you might notice your parents or grandparents asking you to drop coins into the water bodies. Actually, in India, copper coins were widely used and when we throw the same, it would benefit the huge mass of people. This is the secret of this act. The metals or minerals have a high significance in Ayurveda. Copper has great importance in that.
Let’s look at the benefits:
Benefits of Copper-enriched water:
1. Helps your digestive system: Copper-infused water can kill harmful bacteria and even reduce inflammation. Copper will help in digestion and cures ulcers and infections. Copper cleanse the body and detox it too.
2. Helps in weight loss: Copper helps in breaking down body fat as it also helps in making your digestive system better.
3. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Over the years, copper has been used as a natural remedy to cure fine lines, wrinkles on the face. It has antioxidant and cell forming properties which help in fighting off free radicals. Copper will also help you in producing new and healthy skin cells.
4. Healthy heart: Copper will minimize the risk of developing heart disease as it helps in regulating blood pressure, heart rate, and lower bad cholesterol.
5. Mitigates risk of cancer: Thanks to its antioxidant properties, copper helps fight off free radicals and negate ill effects.