Rana Daggubati broke silence by revealing his health condition in a TV show by Samantha Akkineni. When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys… It could have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 percent chance of death straight,” the actor told Samantha.

80 thought on “Rana Daggubati broke the silence by revealing his health condition”
  1. I?m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

  2. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

  3. Wonderful job right here. I genuinely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep heading because you absolutely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.

  4. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

  5. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment?s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

  6. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

  8. Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this page. I wound up in your blog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I’ll be back once once more inside the long run to test out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!

  9. Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Cheers!

  10. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I am going
    to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

  11. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting
    things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read even more things about it!

  12. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
    automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe
    you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if
    you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new
    updates.

  13. I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that
    I really enjoyed the usual info an individual supply
    on your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily in order
    to check out new posts

  14. You are so awesome! I don’t think I’ve read something like this before.
    So good to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject matter.

    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that
    is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

  15. Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
    topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little
    bit further. Many thanks!

  16. I thought it was gonna be some boring old publish, but it really paid out for my time. I will article a link to the page in my weblog. I am sure my personal site visitors will finally find that invaluable. . . .

  17. I believe everything published was actually very reasonable.
    But, consider this, suppose you added a little content?
    I ain’t suggesting your information is not good, but suppose you added a post title that makes
    people desire more? I mean Rana Daggubati broke the silence by revealing his health condition | Capital Delhi
    is a little plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s home
    page and watch how they write post titles to get viewers to click.
    You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people interested about
    what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it could make your
    website a little bit more interesting.

  18. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    My homepage :: jackpot sky1388 – mega888-my.com

  19. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

  20. I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been using?
    I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I’d like to
    find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.