1. GHMC elections started: Today at 7.00 am, the elections have started and it will be continued till 6.00 pm. Telangana Minister KTR voted in Banjara Hills in Hyderabad. Many celebrities have used their right to vote.
2. Mistake by officials in GHMC elections: Once again the carelessness is shown by a few officials in Greater Hyderabad Elections. In place of one symbol of a party, they placed the other which led to confusion.
3. Leaked documents show China lied about COVID: Internal documents which were leaked had shown that China had lied to the world. Coronavirus was first reported in late December 2019 in Wuhan’s Hubei province in China.
4. Rahul Roy’s right side effected due to brain stroke: After shooting in the extreme climatic conditions of Kargil and later the Brain stroke, Rahul Rouy has been improving and his health is stable now.
5. India test-fires anti-ship version of Brahmos: Continuing with its recent test of Brahmos, India has tested another anti-ship version of the supersonic cruise missile Brahmos.
6. India’s COVID cases drops though winter season: Though the winter season is favourable to viruses, the COVID cases have been dropping day by day, especially in India. On Tuesday recorded 31,118 new cases of the coronavirus disease (Covid-19), which pushed the nationwide tally to 9,462,809, according to Union health ministry update at 8 am.
7. Haryana decided to give free tablets to 8th to 12th students: Haryana government has decided to give the free tablets to 8th to 12th students for COVID.
8. Suspense thrilling entry keeps you wait: Rajini’s entry to politics again left his fans in speculations. Super Star Thalaiva Rajani Kanth again conducted a meeting with his party workers cum fans and Rajinikanth today met district secretaries of his fans club, Rajini Makkal Mandram (RMM) and held a detailed discussion at his Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Kodambakkam on the future course of action.
9. Change in the timing of Rajadhani and Shatabdi express: from today, Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express and other trains timings have been changed. On top of that, Western Railway has also changed some special trains timings well as the schedule of 14 festival special trains. This is being done to cope with the expected rush of passengers.
10. Tensions in GHMC elections: There was friction between BJP workers and TRS workers. BJP alleged the deputy mayor of Hyderabad, Vikram Reddy for influencing the voters outpolling both in LB Nagar.
11. No to Exit poll: As there will be re-polling in Mallakpet, SEC prohibited the exit polls. In Mallak Pet, the symbol of one party was wrongly printed which led to the cancellation of the polling in that particular station.
12. A few organizations did not allow the workers to vote: A few organizations in Kapra, Kushai Guada and Charlapalli said that they were stopped using their right to vote by the organizations.
13. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar launches medicine for COVID: To treat COVID already, Yoga Guru Ram Dev Baba launched a medicine and now, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar launched an Ayurvedic medicine.
14. BJP state president and CPIM politburo member attacked Mamatha’s government: Mamatha Benerjee’s Duare Sarkar’ was called as an election stunt by the opposition parties, BJP and CPI as well.
15. India reacted strongly to Canadian PM’s comments: India has strongly reacted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s remarks on ongoing farmer protests, calling it “ill-informed”.
16. Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said, “Such comments are unwarranted, especially when pertaining to the internal affairs of a democratic country. It is also best that diplomatic conversations are not misrepresented for political purposes.”
17. Urmila joins Shiv Sena: After speculations about Urmila’s joining, she finally joined the Shiv Sena party. As soon as Urmila Matondkar joined the Shiv Sena, the party nominated her to Maharashtra Legislative Council (MLC).