1. China may double its nuclear weapon: According to the reports of the Pentagon,
The People’s Liberation Army of China may increase its nuclear weapon in the coming days. According to their reports, China has fewer weapons than the US and Russia.
2. Goa CM tested Covid positive: Goa CM Dr. Pramod Sawanth tested covid positive and went into isolation. He was asymptomatic. He advised the people who came in contact with him to be precautious
3. Rahul Gandhi slammed PM Modi: He said that India had been reeling under the Modi-made disasters. He listed them on his twitter. The six issues according to Rahul Gandhi are:
i. Highest GDP reduction – 23.9%
ii. Highest unemployment in 45 years
iii. 12 crores jobless
iv. The Centre not paying the GST dues
v. Globally highest Covid cases and deaths
vi. External aggression at our borders
However, Rahul Gandhi did not mention that the Covid kind of pandemic is never before.
4. High court says can’t stay the” Gunnjan The Kargil girl “movie from streaming: Justice Rajiv Shakdhar asked that why the center had not approached the court before the release of the movie, as a response to that, Additional Solicitor General Sanjay Jain said that the movie had dented the image of IAF by showing that it was gender-biased. Justice said to add Gunjan Saxena as a party and should be issued notice to her seeking her response. The High court of Delhi sought the response from Dharma Productions private limited.
5. Cabinet takes key decisions: The cabinet met today and took key decisions on different issues.
Mission Karmayogi: Mission Karma yogi aims to make the civil servants more creative, more constructive, more imaginative, more proactive, professional, progressive, and energetic and technology-enabled. Mission Karma yogi will focus on individual and institutional capacity.
J& K official languages bill has also approved that five languages Hindi, Urdu, English, Dongri, and Kashmiri are approved as official languages of J&K.
The cabinet minister approved three MoUs as well. One between the Japan and Textile ministry for quality evaluation method and the second one is between Denmark and the Indian ministry of new and renewable energy and the third one is between Finland and the mining ministry.
6. Covid updates: Covid cases raised to 3.77 million with 69, 921 new cases. The recovery rate is about 2.9 million. The deaths till date are 66, 333 including the 819 new deaths in 24 hours
7. AP Legislative council member tested Covid positive: Andhra Pradesh legislative council member tested Covid positive after he complained about his breathing trouble. He is in ICU now.
8. India sends additional troops to Eastern borders: India sent additional troops to eastern borders and north bank of Pangong Tso Lake.
9. Finally, PUB G banned in India: India banned 118 apps along with the famous mobile game Pub G which are from China.
10. The China India border tension: India and China’s border tension has been becoming serious. A spokesperson of China’s foreign ministry said to stop provocative actions and to call back the troops who care in the LAC.