1. Subrahmanya Swamy’s letter to PM to change the National anthem: BJP party leader Subramanya Swamy wrote a letter to PM Narendra Modi to change the National anthem as it praises someone and Sindh a state in Pakistan. Instead of this, he asked to keep the song which was sung by Indian National Army in the year 1943 on October 1st at Imphal.
2. AP opposition leader’s different protest: After suspending AP former CM and president of Telugu Desam Party and opposition leader Sri Chandra Babu Naidu, he had shown his protest in a different way, by working in building construction like a mason. His protest was against the new sand policy and sand scarcity and he appeared with the tools of mason and a simple balance, which is used to weigh gold. The TDP MLAs and MPs gave slogans in support of the masons who lost work due to new sand policy and the soaring cost of sand.
3. AP online game bill passed in Assembly: AP has taken a step to ban the online games which need to be paid for a few services in the gaming. After the suicides and deaths of a few youngsters, AP assembly had brought this bill.
4. Non-Bengalis contributed more: BJP state president in West Bengal said that the non-Bengalis contributed most to the development of West Bengalis. “From the British era, people from outside were coming to Bengal to earn a livelihood. For more than 100-200 years, people from outside are coming to Bengal to earn money and do business,” Ghosh said at a rally.
5. BJP nominated BMC corporator is fined: The Bombay high court directed the BJP nominated Corporator Bhalchandra Shirsat, to pay one lakh to the civic body for not challenging the Municipal Corporation Standing Committee Rules and for ‘wasting BMC’s time’ in his petition against the decision of the civic body’s general body ratifying the Standing Committee’s decision to disqualify him.
6. Delhi’s air quality nears danger zone: The National Capital territory has witnessed another wave of high air pollution. on Wednesday morning with the air quality in the upper end of the “very poor category”.
7. Cyclone Burevi to cross Tamil Nadu coast on Friday: After the Cyclonic storm Nivar, Burevi will cross the coast of Tamil Nadu on Friday.
8. UK approves Pfizer vaccine against COVID 19: Britain on Wednesday approved the Pfizer made BioNtech vaccine against the COVID vaccine.
9. India vs Australia: India won the match by 13 runs. In the first innings, India scored 302/5 and in response to the score of India, Australia scored 289 and lost the match. In the three-match series, India lost the series but won the last match.