1. New Guidelines for International travelers by Central Government: After the new COVID strain in the UK, the Indian Aviation Ministry has issued guidelines. It stopped its services to the UK and the services will be resumed from 6th of January.
2. A man borrowed 8000 and paid nearly 25000: The online instant money apps are found to be cheating the people. A person from Telangana state took the loan of 8000 and for not paying in 35 days, they charged nearly 25000, which they included GST Service Tax, interest and interest on interest. The main culprit Lambo was caught after the raid on a few call centers.
3. Rajasthan imposes night curfew: Rajasthan Government announced night curfew from 8 PM to 6.00 AM in the wake of new COVID cases and new COVID strain. The government released fresh COVID-19 guidelines for caution, surveillance and containment till January 15.
4. The chief of India’s drugs regulator will address a press conference on Sunday, a day after its experts recommended that the Oxford-AstraZeneca and Bharat Biotech vaccines against the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) be allowed for emergency use in the country, reports have said.
5. The vaccine is free of cost in India: India’s Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan has announced that the COVID-19 vaccine for the people of India will be provided free of cost. The announcement of course comes as India held a nationwide drill on the vaccination rollout
6. Covaxin competes Covishield: Bharath Bio Tech’s Covaxin and Serum Institute and Astrzeneca’s Covishield may compete in the race of vaccine as Covaxin is also ready to enter the market.
7. WHO says four variants discovered: The World Health Organisation has said that there have been at least four types of coronavirus that have been circulating in the globe since the infection was first detected in Wuhan in November 2019.
8. Salman is requested to not release his film on OTT: There is a shift from cinemas to OTT platform due to pandemic in 2020 especially. Now though cinemas are opened, no big releases happened. Now Salman Khan is planning to release Radhe as Eid festive season release.
9. Bird Flu virus detected in scores of dead crows: The situation is worsening in Rajasthan after bird flu virus was detected in crows, whose carcasses were found in the city three days ago, civic health officials have said.
10. Saurav should undergo another angioplasty: As per the doctors, Ganguly is stale after the angioplasty. He was diagnosed with three blocked coronary arteries on Saturday, following which a stent was inserted in one to remove the blockage.
11. Schools may reopen soon: After many months, the schools may be reopened in January. The 10th and Inter schools may reopen. Meanwhile, the endless wait for Class 10 and 12 school going children to know the exact dates for the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board exams came to an end on the last day of the year.
12. 75 years old protester committed suicide: An old man of 75 years old committed suicide at the Uttar Pradesh-Delhi border in Ghazipur on Saturday morning.
13. GST authorities arrested a tax evader: After the evasion of tax, a business man who has been stealthily manufacturing the tobacco related items like gutka, khaini etc. 831.72 crores of tax is evaded. The Central GST Delhi West Commissionerate searched the premise and found illegal manufacturing of gutkha, pan masala and tobacco, it said
14. Sonia Gandhi hits at Modi led government on Farm laws: Congress president attacked the Modi led government on the Modi led government on the agriculture law bills. She demanded the repeal of the farm bills soon.
15. A 20 years old woman was given triple talaq: A 20 years old woman’s husband has been staying in Saudi Arabia in a profession. She has accused her husband for giving her the triple talaq over phone from abroad over demand for more dowry