1.Single-day spike of covid sets record in the world: In a single day, India recorded the highest number of covid cases it crossed 80,000 marks and reached the total cases of 38 lakh mark
2. Another state raised voice against GST options of Central: Manish Sisodia raised his voice against the central government like West Bengal, Kerala, Telangana, and Punjab. He opposed the options of the GST committee to the states. He also asked the government to make the arrangements for the common man’s economic activities which may make them economically stable.
3.Army Chief’s visit to Ladakh: Army Chief M M Naravane on his visit to Ladakh to review the latest operation situations amidst the tensions at the border after the Indian army’s occupation of southern heights of the Chushul sector, Pangong Tso Lake.
4. Indian Ships and planes to extinguish the fire: Sri Lanka asked Indian Coast Guards’ help in extinguishing the fire on a ship that has the oil tankers. India sends three ships and a flight for help.
5. China takes advantage of Covid: US diplomat David Stillwell said that China took advantage of Covid for the violation of LAC in India.
6. Unilateral action of China resulted in border dispute: In a press briefing, the spokesperson Mr. Anurag Srivasthava said that the unilateral action of China resulted in the change of status quo. He said that India believed in solutions through dialogue only.
7. Be prepared for the action: CDS General Bipin Rawat,/ while addressing the defense forces, said to be prepared for any action. Advised to be ready to face any situation even in future
8.No more gambling online in AP: The cabinet of ministers met under the chairmanship of AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and banned online gambling gaming apps like online rummy, poker, etc which are misleading the youth.