1. Jagan asks the other CMs for centralized distribution of vaccines: Jagan Mohan Reddy CM of Andhra Pradesh wrote to the CMs including Pinarayi Vijayan and 28 other CMs requesting they should have one voice and support the centralized and coordinated vaccine drive through out the nation.
2. Antigua and Barbuda prefers the repatriation of Choksi: Fugitive Diamantaire Mehul Chowksi will be repatriated from Dominica to India.
3. U turn in lockdown decision by Maharashtra government? The Maharashtra government has said that the lockdown restrictions have not been relaxed and or lifted as said by the state minister Vijay Wadettiwar.
4. Wockhardt may produce the vaccine of COVID: The Maharashtra based pharmaceutical company is in advanced stages to discuss the deal of COVID 19 and drugs, A formal announcement on the front maybe ‘expected over the next two-three weeks’.
5. According to RBI governor India’s forex reserve may have exceeded $600 billion: RBI governor Shakthi Kanth Das announced that the country’s forex reserve may have exceeded $600 billion.
6. Pfizer for kids too, says AIIMS chief: The AIIMS chief Randeep Guleria said that, the Pfizer and Moderna will not only for kids but Pfizer especially is useful for the children as well
7. Separate cell for Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar: After the orders of judicial custody of Sushil Kumar was transferred to Mandoli and provided a separate and isolated cell to avoid him clashing with others.
8. Vaccination certificate to have Mamatha’s photo on it in West Bengal: West Bengal the government placed Mamatha Benerjee’s photograph on the certificate of vaccination.
9. Congress in Rajashtan to construct the 266 crore flats for MLAs: The loudest critic against the Central Vista project, the congress led Rajasthan government has started the construction of 160 luxurious flats for its MLAs near the State Legislative Assembly in Jyothi Nagar.
10. Serum Institute of India’s chief Poonawalla thanks the US and India for changes in the vaccine policy: Adar Poonawalla thanked the US president Joe Biden and S Jayashankar as the US lifted restrictions from AstraZeneca, Novavax and Sanofi.
11. After the Center questions the Punjab government, the state government stops supply to private hospital: The central government pulled up the Punjab Government’s selling of Covaxin doses at over and above the prices.
12. Niti Ayog member VK Paul asks the society to be careful to face the third wave: The Niti Ayog member VK Paul said that, if the people follow the same kind of social living like December and January, the next COVID wave would reach the peak faster and to flatten the curve, he asked to follow the social distancing and precautions.
13. Delhi High Court dismisses Juhi Chawla’s plea: Actress and Environmentalist Juhi Chawla has filed a petition against the untested implementation of 5G telecom technology in India.
14. Modi condoles the death of former PM of Mauritius: PM Narendra Modi condoled the demise of former PM of Mauritius Anerood Jugnauth’s demise.