1. India may need 66.6 crores of dosage for the first phase: Indian Health Ministry has calculated the wastage along with dosage also. 111 doses to inoculate every 50 beneficiaries.
2. CM warned the officials for not supervising: After the death of 25 people due to the collapse of crematorium roof, UP CM Adityanath said such incidents were the result of negligence in supervising by the concerned officers who are of civil projects related and he warned that the guilty would be punished under the National Security Act (NSA).
3. KL Rahul out of the tour to Australia: KL Rahul is ruled out from the coming matches with Australia due to left wrist sprain. He had hurt the wrist on Saturday, during India’s practice session at the MCG.
4. Another lady arrested in online loan apps: After many arrests, A lady was arrested by the Telangana police.
5. Merciless slaughters in Balochistan: Minorities have continued to be the favourite the target of Islamist Sunni hardliners in Pakistan.
6. PM Modi launched the pipeline between Kochi and Mangalore: PM Modi launched the pipeline between Kochi and Mangalore.PM Modi said that it would be helping in reducing pollution.
7. Kangana Ranaut fires at Kamal Hassan and Shashi Tharoor: In recent Tweets, Kamal Hassan said that the woman should need a salary for their housekeeping, and services to the home and Kamal Hassan was supported by the former Minister and Congress leader Shashi Tharoor.
8. Pakistan Hazara families refuse to bury their beloved: Pakistani Hazara families of the victims, who were killed by unidentified men at the Mach coalfield, refused to bury their loved ones and continued their sit-in on the western bypass of Balochistan with the victims` bodies demanding the Balochistan government to either arrest the killers or resign.
9. Supreme The court said go ahead in central vista project: The Supreme Court on Tuesday gives a ‘go-ahead’ to the Central Vista project in a 2:1 verdict.
10. Pay Bills in seven days: Starting this year, ministers and secretaries in the Maharashtra government will not be able to order tea, coffee and biscuits from the state canteen with just a phone call, unless their departments promise to clear the bill within seven days.
11. Family attacked months after converted to Hinduism: Miscreants attacked a family and torched their house months after the members converted to Hindusim from Islam in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh.