1. TRS the single largest party: In the GHMC elections, the ruling TRS became the single largest party which got 55 seats and BJP stood as the second-largest party with 48 seats.
2. Justin Trudeau reiterates stand on peaceful protest: Despite the summons to Canadian High commission by MEA, over Canadian politicians and PM of Canada, Justin Trudeau, he has continued to maintain that he “will stand for the rights of the Indian farmers to peacefully protest” The Canadian High Commissioner was summoned to the Ministry of External Affairs today and informed that comments by the Canadian Prime Minister, some Cabinet Ministers and Members of Parliament on issues relating to Indian farmers constitute unacceptable interference in our internal affairs,” a statement issued by the MEA said.
3. Charge the sheet on Arnab Goswami: Republic TV head Arnab Goswami has to face another the charge sheet against him. The business man, Anway Naik’s suicide case has still continuing and the charge sheet was filed against him along with two other businessmen.
4. WHO warns that, the vaccine dose does not equal Zero COVID: Bahrain said on Friday it has granted emergency use authorisation for the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, becoming the second country after Britain to approve it.
5. Rajini will resume his shooting in 2021: Superstar Rajinikanth will resume shooting for his upcoming movie Annaatthe from January next year.
6. Farmer protesters call for Bharat Bandh: The Farmers who are against the three controversial farm bills called for the Bharat Bandh.
7. Calcutta High court rejects the plea of WB govt. in Amphan relief fund: High Court in Kolkata has rejected the plea by the WB government in Amphan related relief fund distribution.
8. Joe Biden clinches the college votes: Joe Biden has almost reached and it is just the procedure away. In recent counting, Joe has also cleared the Electoral College vote with California certification.
9. Farmers firm on scrapping three laws: Ahead of the fifth round of talks, the farmers are firm to demand scrap of three laws. All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) Saturday said, farmers would walk out of the meeting if the three farm laws were not withdrawn.
10. External Affairs Minister Jai Shankar skips Canada headed meeting: In what seems to be a direct fall out of remarks by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will not attend Canada headed COVID-19 foreign ministers grouping meeting.
11. PM Modi to lay down foundation stones for two projects in his home state: PM Modi, will visit his state Gujarath, Kutch and will lay down foundation stone to initiate two projects on December 15.
12. California about to impose the strictest lockdown: The surge in the COVID cases made the California government and governor Gavin Newsom to impose strict lockdown ever.
13. Now Karnataka’s turn to bring Cow Slaughter and Love Jihad law: After Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka took the stand of introducing the Love Jihad and Cow Slaughter bills in the assembly.
14. Congress in Telangana in shock: After showing BJP’s mettle in GHMC elections, many politicians have been peeping at BJP to join.