1. Private hospitals struggle without ventilators in Nagpur amid rocketing rise of COVID cases: Amid rising cases in Nagpur, the ICU beds left without a ventilator.
Everyday 5000 daily infections have been recorded.
2. Haryana to vaccinate 35 lakh by end of April: Haryana Health Minister, Anil Vij, said that, they would vaccinate 35 lakh people in the state.
3. PM Modi takes his second jibe of vaccination: PM Modi took the second jibe of COVID vaccine in AIIMS Delhi.
4. Owaisi fields seven candidates in Bengal: All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) of Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi has announced 7 candidates for the ongoing West Bengal assembly elections.
5. Sikh Soldier takes off Turban to save his colleague: A Sikh commander received a bullet wound and kept on fighting. He rushed to his friend and took out his turban to control the bleeding
6. Good News, CRPF commando is released from the captivity of Maoists: Rakeshwar Singh Manhas, the CRPF soldier was released from the captivity of Naxals.
7. Mamatha skips COVID 19 review meeting by PM: Mamatha Benerjee skipped the COVID 19 review meeting chaired by PM Modi
8. Karnataka Congress MLA makes and defends racist comments: Karnataka Congress MLA Zameer Ahmed Khan has landed into a controversy. He called Former CM of Karnataka and JDS leader HD Kumaraswamy “Kala Kumaraswamy” and said he would not apologise for that.
9. 6 Rafale flights this month and 4 in next month: Six Rafale flights will land in India on April 28th and 4 in May as per the officials.
10. Sachin Vaze reveals the name of Pradeep Sharma in the NIA interrogation: Sachin Vaze who is under the interrogation of NIA, has revealed another name Pradeep Sharma, who is currently associated with the Shiv Sena Party.
11. Akshay Khanna debut in OTT: Akshay Khanna is all set to debut on the OTT platform of the ZEE5 film titled the State of Siege: Temple Attack based on terrorists 2002 attack at Akshardham temple in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
12. War of words over COVID vaccine: The shortage of vaccine led to a war of words between centre and states. The Maharashtra Minister Rajesh Tope issued a dire warning on Wednesday saying, the supplies would exhaust within three days unless replenished and the centre said that, there was a wastage of 5 lakh doses with the Maharashtra state.
13. Mamatha Benerjee calls Rajib Banerjee “Gaddar Mir Jafar”: Mamatha Benerjee called the TMC turncoat Rajib Banerjee, who joined BJP “Gaddar Mir Jafar” and she apologized to people for letting him contests from TMC in 2016.