1. India bags an award in UN: Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) has given an award to India for its “Invest India” promotion by the Indian government, under the banner of United Nations Investment Promotion Award 2020. The award ceremony took place on Monday at the UNCTAD headquarters in Geneva.
2. The Mystery Illness continues: In Eluru, the mysterious illness continues and AIMS has declared that the blood samples consisted of lead traces. The government of Andhra Pradesh started investigating the whereabouts of lead and how it reached the bodies of the patients.
3. India recorded the lowest COVID cases in 152 days: There is a relief to the Indian government in the form of less COVID cases. India’s COVID-19 count fell steeply on Monday with the 24-hour case tally dipping to a 152-day low and the death toll coming to the lowest in 158 days.
4. AAP alleged that Kejriwal under house arrest: Aam Aadmi Party alleged that, Aravindh Kejriwal had been house arrested after the visit to the Singhu border to visit the farmers and supported them, In a tweet, AAP said, “BJP’s Delhi Police has put Hon’ble CM Shri @ArvindKejriwal under house arrest ever since he visited farmers at Singhu Border yesterday. No one has been permitted to leave or enter his residence.”The Delhi Police, however, denied the charges and DCP saying it was “
5. Hyderabad RTC and Auto Rickshaws bandh: In support of Farmers’ protest, RTC Buses and Auto Rickshaws have been participating in Bandh.
6. Gujarath CM Vijay Rupani lambasted Congress party and its former president Rahul: Rupani said “I want to ask, Rahul Gandhi, if you can make out, answer me if what is the difference between kothmir (coriander) and methi (fenugreek). Else, all know about your knowledge.”
7. 5G to be launched in the second half of 2021: As per the announcement made by Mukesh Ambani, 5G will be launched by the second half of 2021
8. Pro Khalistan workers plan to shut down Indian embassies on December 10th: The Indian intelligence agencies alerted the Ministry of External Affairs that, the terrorist Pro Khalistan outfit is trying to shut down the Indian embassies in London, New York and Toronto.
9. PLA has been building camps along the LAC after Doklam crisis: After the Dokalm the crisis between the Indian army and People liberation army of China, the PLA started establishing the camps along the LAC and in the depth, areas to enhance their preparedness during a conflict with India
10. BJP worker succumbed to pellet bullets’ injuries: In West Bengal in a procession one BJP worker succumbed to the pellet injuries. the police found out that, it could be from closer range firing, and suspected that, the BJP workers might bring any person with the firearms.
11. Rajasthan’s panchayath Samithi elections: After the by-elections and general elections in Bihar and recent greater elections, BJP and Congress fought in Panchayath Samithi elections in Rajasthan.
The BJP has won 1,011 Panchayat Samiti seats while the Congress bagged 1,000 seats out of 4,371 seats.
12. PM Modi speaks to Qatar’s Sheik Tamim: India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Qatar’s Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani on Tuesday over the phone as the two leaders discussed cooperation between both countries in the fields of investment flows and energy security.
13. India loses the match against Australia: In the last and third T20 match, India lost the match to Australia with the difference of 12 runs. Australia batted first and scored 186/5 and in response to that, India scored 174/7. However, India won the T20 series with 2-1 win. Hardik Pandya was awarded player of the series.