1. In Manipur, BJP led coalition government won trust vote:
CM of Manipur, Biren Singh, led BJP coalition government won the controversial trust motion by voice vote. After several hours of debate on trust motion moved by CM Biren Singh, there was a voice vote for trust motion.
2. Six Congress MLA s resigned in Manipur:
Six Congress MLAs in Manipur resigned. These 6 MLAs violated the orders of congress and skipped the one-day session where the trust motion passed by BJP led coalition government. They were not happy with the leadership of Ibobi Singh of congress.
3. Gargling mouth wash lessens the chances of coronavirus:
The quantity of coronavirus may reduce the coronavirus, which stays in the mouth by gargling commercial mouth wash says the studies of Ruhr University Bochum Germany.
4. Kerala government warns the public to be careful:
Kerala government warns the public to be careful as landslides are occurring in hilly areas of Kerala. 40+ people were killed in a landslide happened in a tea estate.
5. Central government aids Tamil Nadu:
Central government aids the Tamil Nadu government by allocating 9000 crore rupees to fight COVID 19 pandemic situation.
6. Andhra Pradesh government launches new industrial policy 2020 -2023: The state government unveiled a new industrial policy to encourage the entrepreneurs. Industries minister addressed 100 representatives virtually and said that they would assist the industrialists to start the industries with red carpet.
7. AP new chief of BJP, Somu Veera Raju:
BJP appointed its AP chief Somu Veera Raju and he said BJP would win the coming elections in 2024 with the coalition of Janasena.
8. Women have an equal right to inherit their father’s property:
Supreme Court said that the women have equal right to inherit property, though their father died before or after 2005. There was an amendment in property tax in the year2005.
9. PUBG addiction killed a teenager:
An intermediate student of West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh was addicted to PUB G and Freefire mobile games and stopped eating properly. He was suffering from fever from the past three days. He was tested corona negative and when was rushed to a hospital he died before reaching a hospital.
10. JP Nadda criticised the TRS government in Telangana:
JP Nadda BJP working committee president criticised TRS for not fulfilling the promises made in the time of elections.
11. Six Men Hockey players tested COVID positive:
After reaching Bangalore sports Authority, for practice, 6 men’s hockey team players tested COVID positive.