1. Victorious NDA: In the Bihar elections, BJP and JDU won 125 seats and Great Coalition, (RJD+Congress+communists) RJD won 75 and Congress won only 19 it competed in 70 seats.
2. Mistake of giving 70 seats? It’s a big question for RJD, and it might repent for giving those many seats to Congress. Out of 70, Congress could win only 19. This tells how people are rejecting Congress, on the other hand, RJD is the single largest party to get 75 seats. After that, BJP is in second place with 74 seats. RJD’s strategy worked but, the curse in this competition was Congress and sharing majority seats with it.
3. BJP’s comprehensive win: In a few states, BJP swept the elections with its victory. Telangana, Dubbaka, Uttara Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur and Gujarath. In all these places BJP won the majority of the places. And lost by-polls in Haryana, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh and Odisha for 1 to 2 seats in each state.
4. Rohith’s row of hits: for the 5th time, under the captaincy of Rohith Sharma Mumbai Indians got the title. Delhi Capitals scored 156/7 in just 20 overs with the help of Shreyas Iyer’s 65 (not out) and Rishab pant’s 56. Later, Mumbai Indians had to chase and chased successfully and reached the set target within 18.4 overs by losing 5 wickets
5. India and China on time-bound disengagement plan: Indian and China governments have been trying to deescalate the current tensions at the border. Time-based disengagements have been planning by both the countries. The disengagement plan was discussed between the two sides during the 8th Corps Commander-level talks which were held on November 6 in Chushul.
6. SC orders release of Arnab: Arnab Goswami, Republic TV Editor in chief, who was arrested earlier on the allegation of abetment of suicide of an interior designer, will be released as per the Supreme Court orders. Arnab Goswami and other co-accused on interim bail on a bond of Rs 50,000 each. The top court said HCs were not doing enough in matters where personal liberty is denied.
7. 1.46 lakh crore for 10 sectors by the government: The Narendra Modi government granted 1.46 lakh crore of money to encourage local manufacturing. The incentives, spread over five years, will be provided to different sectors.
8. Modi’s message to China and Pakistan: Modi gave a message to the countries, who have become a threat to the sovereignty of India, China and Pakistan. He addressed both nations to respect the sovereignty of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asked members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) to respect one another’s sovereignty. He gave a veiled reference to Pakistan as well.