1. Good news to IIT aspirants: Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal announced that, there will be Joint Entrance Exam for four times starting from February 2021.
2. Robot services to voters in Kerala: There are Municipal elections going on in Kerala. In Ernakulam district at Thrikakkara municipal polling station, a robot named Sayabot has been serving the voters amid COVID situation.
3. West Bengal governor sends his report on JP Nadda’s attack: On Thursday, JP Nadda’s convoy was allegedly attacked.
4. Amith shah’s visit to West Bengal: The political the heat generated after the attack on the convoy of JP Nadda and Kailash Vijayvargiya.
5. Delhi High Court stays CIC order: The Delhi High Court stayed the order of the operation of a Central Information Commission (CIC) order directing the Indian Air Force to provide information regarding Special Flight Returns (SRF)-II, containing details of the prime minister’s entourage on his foreign trips
6. Farmer groups reaching Delhi: Some of the farmer groups which have not joined the protest at the border, have started to reach Delhi on tractors and other vehicles, ahead of the farmers’ announced programme of blocking highways by December 12 and a massive nationwide protest on December 14.
7. Pfizer vaccine gets permission: Pfizer vaccine got permission to have access in America. Food and Drug Administration has permitted Pfizer vaccine, BioNtech.
8. Indian – American astronaut selected for space program: Colonel Raja Jon Vurputoor Chari is among the 18 astronauts selected by National Aeronautics and Space Administration for its Artemis lunar exploration program.
9. Race for controlling the waters: According to the chief of Defense staff, Bipin Rawat, there is the deployment of 120 warships of extra-regional forces are currently deployed in the Indian Ocean Region in support of various missions.
10. Agitators threatens the government that, they would block the railway lines: Though the central government has been appealing to not to block roads and railway lines, the agitators are firm about doing that
11. CID arrested the main accused in Manish Sukhla’s murder case: Manish Shukla strong man of BJP in West Bengal was shot dead and the main accused escaped.
12. Mamatha calls BJP leaders “Chadda…Nadda…Fadda…Badda..: Mamatha Benerjee attacked BJP leaders calling them Chadda…Nadda…Fadda…Badda.. and said that it was a drama by BJP