1. Congress and Pakistan on the same page says Union minister Gajendra Singh Shekawath: During an interview with the Pakistan interviewer, Digvijay Singh said that, if they get the power they will relook in to the abrogation of article 370 and would try to bring it back, on this the Union Minister Gajendra Singh Shekawath reacted strongly on Twitter and said that, Congress and Pakistan both are on the same page.
2. Serum Institute CEO Poonawalla says, he doesn’t need Z category security: Serum Institute CEO Adar Poonawalla wrote to the Bombay HC that, he doesn’t require any Z category security or he is not ready to endorse anyone who demands Z category security to him.
3. Menaka Gandhi claims that she warned about Black Fungus 3 years ago: Former Union Minister and BJP leader, Menaka Gandhi said that she warned about the black fungus three years ago. She made these comments amid raising Black Fungus cases.
4. NCP leader Saradh Pawar says they need wider anti-BJP Tathagata Roy calls Mukul Roy an infiltrate who entered BJP and took vital information: Tathagatha Roy the BJP leader in BJP called Mukul Roy, a turncoat who rejoined TMC, an infiltrate who had taken the vital information to the party. Metaphorically called him a Trojan Horse. parties alliance: After the talks with Prasanth Kishore former political strategist, Saradh Pawar said that, they need wider anti BJPm alliance to fight against BJP, he made these comments ahead of the 2024 elections.
5. Indian government successful in making Twitter agree to its conditions: After the prolonged conflict between the Indian government and Twitter, the microblogging site finally agreed to take steps to comply with the government rules.
6. BSP allied with SAP in Punjab: A few months ago the former ally Siromani Akhali Dal and BSP signed a poll pact of sharing a few seats. BSP will contest in 20 seats and names of the seats have been announced by Sukhbir Singh Badal
7. Terrorists attack in Sopore Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorists attacked the joint team of police and CRPF at Naka Jammu and Kashmir. The incident took place in Sopore’s Arampora. Two soldiers were martyred in this incident, two civilians were also seriously injured.
8. The Government gives comprehensive guidelines for COVID in children: The government has come out with comprehensive guidelines to manage the COVID cases in children.
9. IMA to hold nationwide protest against the assault on doctors: The Indian Medical Association (IMA) will hold a protest against the assaults against doctors nationwide.
10. Tathagata Roy calls Mukul Roy an infiltrate who entered BJP and took vital information: Tathagatha Roy the BJP leader in BJP called Mukul Roy, a turncoat who rejoined TMC, an infiltrate who had taken the vital information to the party. Metaphorically called him a Trojan Horse.
11. 15 BJP leaders resign after the sedition case is filed against filmmaker: On the charges against the filmmaker, 15 BJP leaders and workers resigned and protesting in favour of filmmaker Aisha Sultana
12. Rajib Benarjee holds controversial meeting with TMC leader: After Mukul Roy’s jump to TMC, Rajib Banerjee held a meeting with Trinamool Congress leader and state secretary of TMC Kunal Ghosh.
13. Mehul Choksi master minded Rs 13,500 crore scam from PNB says India to Dominica High court: The Government of India told Dominica authorities that, he was masterminded Rs 13,500 crores. The Dominican High court on Saturday dismissed fugitive diamond trader Mehul Choksi’s bail plea.
14. The new government maybe formed in Maharashtra says BJP leader and Union Minister Ramdas Athawale: Union Minister of state for social justice and Empowerment said that the grand coalition may form with the former allies in the state with Shiv Sena and others.