1. Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Lung Cancer: Bollywood top star Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer and got ready to get treatment from London. All his fans are praying to God to make him fit again. Yuvaraj Singh wished his speedy recovery.
2. Akhanda Srinivasa Murthy’s near one’s criticism on Prophet Muhammad raged the mob: Akhanda Srinivas Murthy’s house was attacked and police stations were also attacked by a religious mob. In the process of controlling and dispersing the mob three people died. A few vehicles were completely burnt to ashes.
3. Eve teasing killed a girl: Eve teasing and chasing a girl named Sudhiskha, resulted in her death. When the eve-teasers did stunts and applied brakes, her uncle and she fell headlong and she was dead on spot. She has been doing her MS and got a scholarship of 3.83 Crore.
4. Russia releases Vaccine – Scientists and doctors not appreciating: Doctors and scientists are suspicious of Russia’s vaccine, which will enter the market, due to very few clinical trials.
5.Women soldiers deployed in the J&K: Women soldiers deployed in the LOC of Pakistan to curb the drug smuggling and weapon smuggling, by female smugglers and children.
6. Former BJP district president, Bhagpat shot dead: Former BJP district president of Baghpat shot killed three by unidentified assailants. UP CM Yogi Adityanath directed the police to catch the culprits within 24 hours
7.Jharkhand HRD minister joined 11th class: After being an education minister, due to continuous criticism, Jharkhand education minister Jagarnadh Mahato decided to join the 11th class and continue his studies.
8.Former President Pranab Mukherjee’s health still critical: Pranab Mukharjee’s health is still in a critical position. He is on ventilation. His daughter prayed to God to do whatever would be good for him.
9. Former Minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr. Khaleel Basha passed away: Former minister and TDP senior leader Dr. Khaleel Basha Passed away in Hyderabad. He was the cabinet minister in NTR’s cabinet.
10.BJP’s national secretary, Ram Madhav focuses on the opposition in AP: Ram Madhav in a state-level meeting said to fill the vacuum of opposition by BJP. Asked the party workers to work from the grass-root level.
11.COVID 19 cases: 23, 29, 638 cases in India. Active cases in India: 6, 43, 948. There are 60963 new cases in India.