1. Athma Nirbhar Bharath Rozgar yojna: Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman, announced the Athma Nirbhar Bharath Rozgar Yojna, on Thursday which benefits new employees who joined EPFO registered organizations whose monthly salary is less than 15000 and those who left their jobs from EPFO between March 1st to September 30th and are employed on or after October 1st.
2. Russia backs India in SCO meet: There is a blow to China and Pakistan as Russia backed India in SCO meet (Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) forum) This comes after Pakistan’s attempt to raise India Pakistan matters at a virtual meet. Russian Envoy supported India in this matter.
3. PUB G back to India: The PUB G game could enter the Indian market again which is dedicated to the Indian market exclusively. This could be a fork game of PUB G. Release date not yet announced.
4. Technical recession of India: For the first time in the history of India, RBI now cast the technical recession in India. According to a few economists, India has entered a technical recession in the first half of 2020-21.
5. China proposes a peace deal: After 8 months of friction between India and China standoff, China proposes a peace proposal, which says that the PLA troops would withdraw its troops and would go back with its artillery and tankers. Their proposal was to withdraw the patrolling from finger four and finger eight.
6. Arnab attacks Udhav after his release: The Republic TV Editor in Chief, Arnab Goswami started attacking the CM of Maharashtra, Udhav Thakerey and said that he was framed in a fake and old case which was closed and opened for the sole purpose to arrest Arnab. He also attacked the Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh.
7. Outage in youtube: The Youtube, the most famous video streaming social media has been suffering an outage from this morning and the same was reported by many. After some time, this morning, Youtube through its Twitter handle said that it had been experiencing the outage and the technical team had been working to fix the problem.
8. CCI approves Google’s share in JIO: The telecom giant JIO’s 7.73% stakes were sold to the global business and technology giant Google. This worth 33,737 crores of amount, This deal got approval from CCI (Competition Commission of India) “Commission approves acquisition of 7.73 per cent equity share capital of Jio Platforms by Google,” CCI said in a tweet.
9. Akshay Kumar starrer Laxxmi leaked on Tamil Rockers and Telegram: Akshay Kumar starrer horror comedy film, Laxxmi was released a couple of days ago on Disney + (OTT platform). After a day or so, the movie was released on Tamil rockers and movierulz as well.