1. Russia warns that standoff of China and India could be misused: In a veiled reference to the US, Russia warned India and China that their standoff could result in misuse by other players for “Geopolitical” purposes. At an online media briefing Roman Babushkin, the deputy chief of mission in the Russian Embassy said that he had been naturally concerned about India and China standing off.
2. India agrees to China’s proposal: Earlier, China proposed that it would pull back its PLA and said that it was ready to return to finger 8 and wanted temporary no patrolling in the LAC, especially in finger areas due to the coming winter
3. Pakistan releases a list of terrorists: Pakistan released the list of Pakistan terrorists and they did not give place to the Mumbai attacks main culprit Moulana Masood Azahr and his colleagues in this list.
4. Mamatha said to fight for Tejaswi: Mamatha Said that the results of Bihar came differently than the exit polls and she expressed her doubt about the vote count method.
5. IPL cricketer detained at Mumbai Airport: Krunal Pandya, the IPL star was detained by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) for allegedly being in possession of undisclosed gold and other valuables. By knowing that, Krunal apologized to the authorities and said that he was unaware of this and he also said that he was ready for the penalties.
6. 3 civilians and 2 army soldiers were killed by Pakistan: Along the LOC, Pakistan has violated the ceasefire and exchanged mortar and small arms at 3 different places. Three civilians and two Indian soldiers were killed in this incident and at least 10 people were injured including 5 security personnel.
7. Kunal Kamra booked for criminal contempt of court: Kunal Kamra the stand up comedian made derogatory comments on Supreme Court and its Judge Chadrachud. The comments were distasteful and crossed the limits of freedom. According to Attorney General Venu Gopal, he said he crossed the line of humour and made distasteful comments on the Supreme Court. The Attorney General escalated Kamra’s comments as criminal contempt of court. There is no sense of remorse in Kunal Kamra for his comments.
8. Twitter’s inadvertent error: After the grave error of the incorrect portrayal of Leh on a map, the Jack Dorsey-run micro-blogging site stoked yet another controversy after it pulled down a photo of Amit Shah. It was pulled down as a “report from a copyright holder” and a Twitter spokesperson said that, because of an advent error, the photo of Amith Shah was removed and said that the account had been fully functional.