1.PM says that the Parliamentarians would support the Army: PM Modi addressed the media before the beginning of the Parliamentary sessions and said that the people supported the Indian Army and said that the Parliamentarians also would support them.
2. Parent Students federation requested a law against the Schools: The Parents Students federation convenor Vijender Mehra said that the government of Himachal Pradesh should bring a law against the unlawful charges of fees and gave a letter to the CM of Himachal Pradesh.
3. Former JNU students’ union leader Umar Khalid was arrested: Umar Khaldi was arrested in the conspiracy case of Delhi riots and was presented before the court. He was sent to the remand for 10 days.
4.COVID update: India registered 92,071 new COVID cases & 1,136 deaths in the last 24 hours. The country’s caseload is 48,46,428 and the death toll is at 79,722.
5.One Cop among 5 arrested with MDMA: In Ahmedabad, officials of the Detection of Crime Branch a Maruti Alto car was intercepted at the Vadodara Ahmedabad Expressway in which was thoroughly checked and found MDMA (Methylene di oxy methamphetamine) worth One Crore, they also found a police uniform. The car belongs to a fifty years old man Firoz Khan Nagori, An ASI with Danilimda Police Station.
6. Children in Italy resumed to Schools: In Rome, Italy, children returned to schools after a long six long months. This time with masks, sanitizers, thermometers, and social distancing. About 5.6 million returned to schools out of 7 million people.
7.A review petition on criminal contempt of court: Controversial lawyer, Prasanth Bushan filed a review petition in the Supreme Court on the judgment of paying one rupee to the Court.
8. Rahul Gandhi goes to the USA: Rahul Gandhi will leave for the USA to look after her mother Sonia Gandhi, who was going for a regular health check-up.
9. Ensure sufficient oxygen supply: Centre Government asked the state governments and UTs to maintain sufficient oxygen cylinders for the patients’ needs.