1. PM Modi greets the nation on Diwali: PM Modi greeted the nation on Diwali on the occasion of Diwali and wished for the festival to bring happiness.
2. PM Modi celebrates Diwali with soldiers: PM Modi has been celebrating Diwali at the border with soldiers every year. Maintaining the tradition, PM Modi made his schedule ready to celebrate Diwali with the Soldiers at Jaisalmer.
3. Kunal Kamra’s letter on social media: After the Attorney General’s consent to initiate the case “Criminal Condemn of the court” Kunal tweeted that; his comments cannot be taken back.
4. Action on Kunal: Two law students and a team of young lawyers seeking contempt action against Kamra for lowering and scandalizing the court.
5. Saudi prince warned iron fist action against extremists: Saudi Arabia prince warned the Jihadis who have been a trouble to Saudi Arabia. Prince Mohammad said in Saudi that, in the birthplace of Islam, Saudi is committed to confronting extremism and rejects and condoms all terrorist acts.
6. Expansion 18th-century thought says PM Modi: PM Modi, on Diwali addressing targeted China for its expansionism. He called expansionism a mental disorder and an 18th-century mindset. He commented as above said in his Diwali address at Jaisalmer while participating in Diwali celebrations with the soldiers in the border. He also said that no force could prevent the Indian army and its soldier stop protecting their border
7. Mehabooba Mufi asks India and Pakistan governments to have a talk: After the violation of ceasefire from Pakistan, India responded quickly and befittingly. Mehabooba Mufti reacted to the violation of the ceasefire and requested both the countries to have a dialogue with each other and restore the ceasefire as per the agreement between former PM of India Vajpey and Pakistan tyrant Musharaf. She asked the Indian government, why can’t the Indian government move to talk to the Pakistan Government like it does with China. However, is Mufti melted due to the killing of Pakistan military commandants or martyred Indian soldiers?
8. Iran denied the death of Al Qaeda operative: Newyork Times published a piece of news saying that the second in chief of Al Qaeda were killed in Iran at the behest of the USA to Iran. The President of Iran denied that claim and said that there was no terrorist on the land of Iran.
9. Akshay announces “Ram Setu ”: After Laxxmi film which was a disaster, Akshay Kumar announced Ram Setu film and released the first poster of it.