1. Uttar Pradesh villagers found 2000 years old coins: Villagers in Uttar Pradesh found a few coins which could be 2000 years old. It is not new for Uttar Pradesh to have this kind of discoveries. Previously pre Harappan era and harappan era findings were found in Uttar Pradesh.
2. Farmer’s the protest brought the closing of Ghazipur, Singhu, Auchandi, Sabholi & Mangesh Borders: Because of the continuous protest and blocking the roads which leads to Delhi, the traffic police issued a traffic advisory saying that, the borders of Ghazipur, Singhu, Auchandi, Sabholi & Mangesh Borders are closed and the traffic advisory proposed another routes to Delhi.
3. IIT Madras campus is temporarily closed: After 60 people were tested COVID positive, the IIT Madras Academic campus temporarily closed.
4. “Pinarayi Vijayan’s comments cry of a culprit” says, BJP state president K Surendran: Pinarayi Vijayan came out against the Central probe agencies probing the gold smuggling case, stating these agencies are deviating their duties and in response to that, the BJP state president Surendran said that, his comments where nothing but the cry of a culprit.
5. Alexei Navalny poisoned for the second time: The opposition leader who speaks against Russian President Putin was poisoned for twice.
6. Troubling the public is not our aim says the Farmer’s union: Sankyukta Kisan Morcha, the farmers’ outfit spearheading the agitation issued an apology to the general public on Monday and printed a pamphlet of apologizing for the general public.
7. CDS General Bipin Rawat says that India is ready for any eventuality: CDS General Bipin Rawat on Monday cautioned Pakistan and China and asserted that Indian forces will leave no stone unturned to safeguard the country’s frontiers.
8. VHP to take legal action on Wall Street General: VHP said that, it will take the legal action against Wall Street General. VHP joint secretary Surendra Jain said that Bajrang Dal is the youth wing of VHP and said that, it has been trying to uplifting the poor and needy Hindus. “They have crossed their limits. They have insulted India in the garb of attacking Bajrang Dal” said, Jain
9. Kamal Nath hints that he would retire soon: Congress veteran leader Kamalnath gave hint that he will retire from active politics.
10. India among a few nations: In RTGS, India has become one of a very few nations which can give 24/7 RTGS services.
11. Boko Haram took the responsibility for killing the farmers: Nigeria’s Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the bloody attack that was unleashed on a village in neighbouring Niger on the weekend.
12. Minor girl killed herself: After constant harassment by the local men, she committed suicide and killed herself. The reports have to come.