1. 60,000 agitators in Delhi border: There are about 60,000 farmers are agitating in the Delhi border. According to the police, the situation is unstable.
2. No winter parliament sessions: Amid the wave of pandemic COVID, the parliament sessions of winter are cancelled.
3. Nithin Gadkari’s comments: Nithin Gadkari commented that he had seen a person who had been jailed and released, given anti national speeches at farmers’ protest.
4. NCB drugs probe on Bollywood celebrities: As per the sources, a few celebrities’ gadgets were taken by the NCB.Their gadgets are sent to examination and data interpretation as well.
5. Rajini’s party name and symbol finalized yet to announce the same: The party’s name could be Makkal Sevai Karchi (Service to people party) and the symbol allotted is Auto Rickshaw.
6. Major ruckus in Karnataka legislative council: High octane drama unfolded in Karnataka legislative council. The Congress MLCs pushed down Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Council, SL Dharme Gowda, from his seat.
7. Delhi High Court restrains AIIMS Nurses union strike: The Delhi High Court on Tuesday restrained All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nurses union from continuing their indefinite strike till next hearing over their long-pending demands, including that related to the Sixth Central Pay Commission.
8. Shiv Sena MLA Pratap Sarnaik takes legal action against Kangana: Shiv Sena MLA Pratap Sarnaik has submitted a notice to Principal Secretary Maharashtra Legislative Assembly against actress Kangana Ranaut.
9. Pranab Mukherjee’s son stops publication of his father’s book: Pranab Mukharjee’s son said that he would like to halt the publication of his father’s book for now.
10. the UK PM Boris Johnson chief guest at Republic Day parade: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will be the chief guest at the Republic Day celebrations in January 2021,
11. Life ban on cyclist Riccardo Ricco: Italian cyclist Riccardo Ricco, who was thrown off the Tour de France in 2008 for taking a blood-boosting drug, has been banned for life, the national anti-doping agency announced.
12. Mumbai police to cancel the license of 2000 people: After violating the traffic rules and regulations, 2000 people who failed to pay the fine, are going to lose their licenses.