1. More direct funds needed for speedy recovery says Gopinath: IMF chief economist Geetha Gopinath, said that India needed to provide more economic assurance directly to poor and migrant workers.
2. Former Telangana Minister’s health in critical condition: Former Telangana Minister, Nayani Narasimha Reddy’s health condition has to worsen, and is kept in ICU in Apollo Hospital
3. MGNREGA Scam exposed in Madhya Pradesh: MGNREGA scam found in Madhya Pradesh, where a sarpanch secretary and assistant of Jhirniya district Piparkheda Naka Panchayat had used pictures of Bollywood actresses to create fake job cards of the scheme beneficiaries. In one of the job cards with the name Monu Dubey, the picture of film actress Deepika Padukone was used. Another beneficiary named Sonu had a picture of Jacqueline Fernandez in it.
4. NCB will concentrate on Delhi and other metropolitan cities: After the investigation and arrest of 20 people in Mumbai drug-related nexus, NCB said that it would concentrate on Delhi and other metropolitan cities.
5. Udhav Thakery’s comments: After Yogi Adityanath comments and plans of construction of a film studio and murmuring of shifting of Hindi industry to Uttar Pradesh, he said that there were conspiracies to shift the film industry and defame it.
6. Gulab Nabi Azad tested COVID 19: Senior Congress leader Gulab Nabi Azad, tested COVID 19 positive, and is in-home quarantine.
7. Single Judge committee to study the stubble burning: Single judge committee is appointed to study and submit the report on stubble burning in Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh
8. KXIP wins against RCB: RCB scored 171 by losing 6 wickets and Kings XI Punjab replied with 177 by losing two wickets. In this nerve-wracking match, KL Rahul and Chris Gayle scored their half-centuries.