1. Kapil Sibal says Congress not effective any more: After Bihar results disappointed Congress leader, Kapil Sibal, with its party’s performance in Bihar said that they were not an effective alternative any more. He said the alternative in Bihar was RJD, not congress and in Gujarat, he said that Congress had lost all the seats in Gujarat.
2. Raghunandan Rao will sear on 18th of this month: Raghunandan Rao has decided when to swear. He said he would sear on 18th of November at afternoon 1:00 pm in the presence of Telangana Governor Smt. Tamilasai.
3. Apple and Google on 6G: Indian firms like Reliance Jio have been working on 5G, on the other hand, the in a few parts of the developed nations have been working on 6G including China. To counter China, Apple and Google collaboratively working on 6G in the USA.
4. Finally Trump admits his defeat: Donald Trump finally admitted that Joe Biden won the elections and said that, he had not been conceding that. He said that “He won because the election was rigged .”NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a radical left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & Silent Media, & more!” but in another tweet: “I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go.
5. Nitish swears as CM of Bihar: For the fourth straight term, Nitish took an oath of CM of Bihar today evening and it is the sixth time to swear as CM of Bihar.
6. India gets maritime patrol aircrafts this month: Indian Navy about to get its P 81 maritime patrol aircraft With an additional P-8I aircraft in its fleet, India’s surveillance, reconnaissance, and electronic jamming capabilities will get a boost in the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
7. India sharply slams the comments of Imran Khan: The Indian Government sharply slammed the Pakistan PM Imran Khan for Imran Khan’s comments saying that India had been organizing the terrorism.
8. PDP’s co-founder Baig quits PDP: It seems politicians of Kashmir have been facing difficult times. PDP’s co-founder Muzaffar Hussain Baig has quit the party after being sidelined by her while taking the decision on vital political issues.
9. India won’t join RECP trade pact: India reiterated that it would not join the RECP trade pact. Originally India is one of the 16 nations of RECP but had withdrawn from this pact due to flooding of Chinese goods into the Indian market.