1. Good News to Bihar people: Nitish Kumar and NDA alliance has kept its promise. The free vaccine for COVID will be available soon for all Bihar people.
2. SC says the committee should be constituted: There is a plea to remove the agitating farmers to be removed from borders. Supreme Court insisted to form a committee to address the problem
3. December 16th Vijay Diwas memorial in Chennai: The illuminating lights are decorated on the memorial of the victory war memorial.
4. China’s vaccine diplomacy: China has started its vaccine diplomacy with a vaccine which is developed in China against COVID 19. Its idea is to erase the narration on China
5. Indian automobile industry losses 2300 crore loss per day: India’s automobile industry suffered 2300 crore of loss per day during the lockdown.
6. Farmer’s unions rejected the 9th December proposal of government: After many meetings, the government of India has come up with concessions to the laws of three controversial farm bills. The concessions and the proposals were rejected by the farmer’s unions
7. NASA posts supermassive black holes: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) recently shared images of two supermassive black holes merging and it has received plenty of comments on social media.
8. Actor turned politician Sunny Deol backs the new laws: Bollywood actor and MP Sunny Deol supported the three controversial farm laws.
9. CBSE Examinations no clarity: From a few days, in social media, a piece of news has been surfacing that, the exams of X and XII would be conducted in March of 2021. But as per the sources and education ministry, this is not true.
10. Telangana got relief from Supreme court: During the Corona time, Telangana government received condemn of court notices from High Court, due to not conducting the Corona tests. In this case, the Supreme court gave a stay order and Telangana got relief
11. Search for parents: Geetha, speech and hearing-impaired woman, who returned to India and staying in Indoor is in search of her parents. As a part of that, she reached Nanded, Maharashtra.
12. Iranian president called Trump a lawless president of America: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called Trump a lawless president and a terrorist.