1. BRICS summit Modi Ping may come face to face: After the border tensions between India and China, PM of India Modi and President of China, Xi Jinping may come to face to face in the BRICS summit.
2. External Affairs Minister on RCEP: India decided not to take the share in RCEP and be a partner in that. External Affairs Minister Jayshankar defended India on this. He said on Monday that the impact of past pacts has been de-industrialisation and the consequences of future ones would lock India into “global commitments” and many of them not to India’s advantage.
3. Heavy Snowfall in J&K Haryana and Himachal: The temperature dipped in the states J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh Punjab and Delhi.
4. Mission Bengal now: After the success of Bihar elections and many by-polls, BJP called for a crucial meeting in West Bengal and on the coming elections. JP Nadda visited West Bengal earlier and now Amith Shah will visit the same northern part on Tuesday at its Hastings office which would mark attendance of top party leaders including Dilip Ghosh and BL Santhosh
5. Two Jaish –e-Mohammad terrorists arrested: Two Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists were arrested in Delhi and police foiled the major attack in New Delhi. Two of them are being questioned in by the officials. According to Delhi Police officials, a trap was laid near Millennium Park in Sarai Kale Khan around 10.15 pm on Monday night. “2 suspected militants who are residents of J&K have been apprehended along with 2 semi-automatic pistols and 10 live cartridges,” said police officials. Two of them are identified as residents of Jammu and Kashmir Abdul Latif Mir son of Sanaullah Mir, is a resident of Pala Mohalla in Baramulla. He is 22-year-old and Mohd. Ashraf Khatana, son of Bashir Ahmed, is a resident of Hat Mulla village in Kupwara, who is 20-year-old
6. Love Jihad Bill in MP: Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra on Tuesday said that his government would soon introduce the Love Jihad bill, in the Assembly, which includes five years of rigorous imprisonment for violators.
7. Corona curve declining: The number of patients who are infected in India has come to less number. The number is as less as 5 lakh and the total active cases are half less than the period of peak time.
8. PM of Pakistan’s dossier may backfire:
PM of Pakistan submitted dossier against India after repeated complaints against India which were rejected by UNO many times even a month earlier9. Delhi may implement lockdown: The Delhi government may plan to implement lockdown for a few more days due to an increase in the number of CORONA cases.