1. MP CM says they promote cow cattle: Madhya Pradesh CM Shivaraj Singh Chouhan has announced that the state cabinet will constitute the cow cabinet to protect and promote the Cow cattle.
2. BJP sheds light on AgustaWestland: BJP has started shedding light on AgustaWestland chopper case, after the principal accused claims in this case. Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad took a jibe on Congress leaders and said “Whenever there is mention of any defence deal, the names of Congress leaders crop up. This has been the pattern for decades,”
3. Kangana says, “our daughters are not safe”: A girl in Bihar burnt alive after that, she succumbed to death due to third-degree burns. She was resisting eve-teasing and molestation. Kangana said on Twitter that there was no safety for the sisters in India.
4. UK towards Green Industrial revolution: The UK identified the reason for pollution and working on the green industrial revolution and planned to completely ban the petrol and diesel-run vehicles by 2030. Whereas in India, the politicians have been trying to ban the Diwali crackers, the UK cracked down on the pollution emitting vehicles and planned for complete implementation of such plans.
5. China has no authority: US Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom Samuel D Brownback said that there is no authority for China to pick the next Dalai Lama. He said that they had done a good job in all these years.
6. Ashok Gehlot hits out at Kapil Sibal: After Kapil Sibal remarks on the Congress party and its leadership in a media interview, the Congress leaders have been attacking Kapil Sibal, Now, Adhir Ranjan also hit out at Kapil Sibal. Earlier Kapil Sibal said that people had no longer looked at the party as an alternative. On Tuesday Rajasthan CM and senior Congress leader Ashok Gehlot hit out at Kapil Sibal and he mentioned in his messages in Twitter, “There was no need for Mr Kapil Sibal to (have) mentioned our internal issue in the media. This has hurt the sentiments of party workers across the country. Congress has seen various crises including 1969, 1977, 1989 and later in 1996 — but every-time we came out stronger due to our ideology, programmes, policies and a firm belief in party leadership.”
7. Modern habitat for soldiers in Ladakh: In view of winter, the Indian Army has set up the modern habitat for the Indian soldiers. The temperature has been dipping down and it is high time the government made the modern habitats for the soldiers. The tensions are not solved in the border till date as the idea of disengagement is at discussion only.8. Actor Imran Khan quits acting says Akshay Oberoi: Actor and kin of Amir Khan actor Imran Khan quit the acting according to Imran’s friend Akshay Oberoi. Akshay Oberoi in an interview with a channel opened up about Irman’s retirement and said that both were friends from 18 years, since their entry to “Kishore Acting School” Akshay said, “My best friend in Bollywood is Imran Khan, who is no longer an actor because he has quit acting. See, Imran Khan has left acting at the moment