1. Congress leader invites Kamal to join: Karthi Chidambaram invited Kamal Hassan to join the alliance of DMK and Congress to compete in the elections.
2. Can’t buy peace through threat: Former CM of Jammu and Kashmir and People Democratic Party President, Mehaboba Mufthi once again attacked the Central Government by saying that, the peace could not be brought, through terrorizing the people.
3. Bharath Biotech asks not to take the vaccine if immune compromise conditions are there: After a series of adverse reactions, Bharath Biotech released its advisory.
4. Doyen of cancer care passes away: Doyen of Cancer care V Shantha passes away: Chairwoman of Cancer Institute, senior oncologist, and doyen of cancer care in India Dr V Shanta, 94, died at a private hospital in Chennai on Tuesday
5. Rishab Panth’s rarest feat: Rishab Panth added another feather in his cap. He broke former India captain MS Dhoni’s record and became the fastest Indian wicketkeeper to score 1000 Test runs during the ongoing final Test vs Australia at the Gabba.
6. PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth passes into the second round: PV Sindhu started campaigning her Toyota Thailand Open Super 1000 with a comfortable straight-game in her first round of the women’s singles competition. Kidambi Srikanth also entered the second round.
7. India wins and stuns Australia: After Rishab Panth’s glorious innings, India won the test match and Test series as well.
8. Adani Group signs the 50 years bond, with Airport Authority of India: The Adani Group will soon take over the operation of Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram airports for the next 50 years.
9. JP Nadda questions Rahul Gandhi: JP Nadda asked several questions to Rahul Gandhi, for the allegations and questions by Rahul.
10. Parakram Diwas: Subhash Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary will be celebrated as Parakram Diwas.
11. Farmers refuse to attend in front of the SC appointed Panel: The farmer unions on Tuesday refused to attend the first meeting of the Supreme Court-appointed panel to resolve their stalemate with the government over the controversial farm laws and they are sticking to their the demand of repealing the farm laws.