1.Pakistan Army chief snubbed by Saudi Crown Prince: To repair the ties Army chief of Pakistan and ISI chief Faiz Ahmed went to meet Saudi crown prince but the appointment to talk to him wasn’t met by them. They returned without any negotiations.
2. Mali president resigned: Mali president resigned his position due to rebellion in the army of Mali. He said he did not want the blood to shed.
3. Priyanka Gandhi says she wants a Non-Gandhi president for Congress: Priyanka Gandhi in an interview said that her brother and she both want a non-Gandhi president to lead the party.
4. Serum institute and AstraZeneca reached 2 and 3rd phase: Serum institute and AstraZeneca reached the second and third phase of testing in producing the COVID vaccine.
5.Chances of low pressure in Bay of Bengal near AP: There are chances of forming low pressure near the Bay of Bengal near coastal Andhra which may result in low to moderate rainfall in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema
6.Kerala landslide death toll raised to 62: Pathetic landslide deaths tolled to 62 and CM of Kerala announced 5 lakhs ex gratia and PM announced 2 Lakh Ex gratia to the kin of the deceased.
7. Public-private partnerships for airports: Union Minister Prakash Javadekar announced airports to be built on Public-private partnerships. The airports are Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati and Jaipur.
8. The hunting is on: In the recent encounter, the armed forces killed another Terrorist in Shopian district of Kashmir
9.Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana: Finance corporations and Rural Electrification corporation for extending loans to DISCOMs above limit of working capital of 25% of last years’ revenue under Ujwal DISCOM Assurance yojana
10.Immediate withdrawal of 10000 CRPF jawans: Central government ordered to withdraw 10000 CRPF jawans immediately from J&K
11. Sarad Pawar’s grandnephew welcomes the CBI probe on Sushanth case: Sarad Pawar’s grandnephew Parth Pawar welcomed the decision of transferring the case to CBI from Bihar police.
12. Manali to Leh road will be ready: A road will become ready to the higher altitude of Leh from Manali. This could be very much helpful to the Army troops.
13. Health bulletin of Former President: in the health bulletin of Army hospital, they said that the lung infection developed to former president Pranab Mukharjee.
14. Hotels in Delhi could be opened and gyms not: Delhi Disaster Management Authority announced that the hotels can be opened and the gymnasiums should not be opened. They will run the weekly markets for trail and see if it can be continued. It was proposed to Lieutenant Governor Baijal by CM Aravind Kejriwal.
15. Cycled for 150 KM to make his son write an exam: Shobha Ram a poor father who is a victim of economic crisis after the COVID pandemic the revenue could not be generated and the state transportation has been stopped. Not in a position to spend money for the conveyance he cycled for 105 KM and made his son Ashish write an exam. He cycled for 24 hours. He said in a statement that he knew the value of education because he could not get an education due to poverty.
16.Health bulletin of SP Balasubramanyam: SP Balasubramanyam remains in the same state of a critical position. He is on life support. He is on Ventilator and ECMO support