1. KCR war against BJP: Telangana Cm KCR said that he would wage a war against the BJP government and BJP. He said there will be a TRS Legislative members and Member of Parliaments’ meeting soon and said he would let them know about how BJP had been against the farmers, workers and Bahujan.
2. Amith Shah and JP Nadda visit WB every month: Union Home Minister Amith Shah and JP Nadda will visit West Bengal every month until Assembly Elections in the state. Their regular visit is to boost up the morale of the BJP workers.
3. Encounter in Nagrotha, Jammu: Near Ban Toll Plaza, in Nagrotha, on the high way, the security forces neutralized four terrorists. The security forces received information about the terrorists who were moving in a truck.
4. Chidambaram joins dissenters of top leadership in Congress: After Kapil Sibal, another big leader Chidambaram also joined the critics. After the Bihar Polls, the voices against the Gandhis have been raising. And to the fire, Obama’s remarks on Rahul Gandhi added oil.
5. BJP in Bengal says they don’t accept judgment on Chauth puja: BJP in West Bengal has questioned the judgment on Chauth Puja. The BJP cadre in Bengal asked if the same treatment will be there for all the other religion and their festivals. BJP called it a double-faced judgment.
6. More penalty for not wearing a mask: In Delhi, Mr Kejriwal’s government increased the fine of not wearing a mask from 500 to 2000 in light of the spike in the COVID cases. Kejriwal also directed the hospitals to reserve the 80% of ICU beds and 60% of hospital beds for COVID patients and told the hospitals to postpone the non-critical surgeries.
7. Tough time for wedding planners: In Delhi, due to spike in COVID 19, the wedding planners and wedding organizers along with their team are in utter disappointment. Delhi government put a slab of 50 people to attend the wedding and due to this, the wedding industry has been suffering from the past 8 months.
8. International terrorist Hafiz Saeed sentenced 10 years jail: An Anti-terrorism court sentenced 10 years imprisonment for Hafiz Saeed who was main accused in Mumbai attacks case. He was punished in illegal funding case in Pakistan.9. Salman goes to Quarantine: After his driver and workers tested COVID positive Bollywood star actor, Salman Khan went into quarantine.