1. Good news to India: There is good news to India. Health Ministry has opined that the vaccine could be ready by next month. As per the sources, two companies have applied for the vaccine accesses in India.
2. Charge Sheet filed by CBI on accused in Hatharas rape and murder case: The sensational case of Hatharas’s Dalit lady of 19 years, rape and murder case, the charge the sheet was filed by CBI under the supervision of the High Court. The accused in this case, Sandeep, Lavakush, Ravi and Ramu were added into the charge sheet.
3. Pandameswar MLA and TMC leader Jitendra’s U-turn: Jitendra Tiwari, who resigned yesterday from his party membership, took a U-turn and said he would continue in TMC.
4. Sonu Sood extends his support to farmers: The farmers who have been protesting for the scraping of the newly made three farm laws saddened Sonu Sood.
5. America’s major action against China brands: Donald trump took major action against China. The US Ministry of Commerce announced the ban of 59 Chinese scientific and industrial manufacturing units, including Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC).
6. Congress general secretary Randeep Surjewala says, 99.9 % congress workers want Rahul as president of the party: Congress general secretary Randeep Surjewala said that, 99.9 per cent want Rahul Gandhi as their president and said in a press the conference, that, congress would go for new congress chief election and its process internally.
7. Adnan Sami slammed a netizen for trolling him: Pakistani national-turned-Indian singer Adnan Sami on Friday slammed a troll who suggested him to spread love.
8. One web announces the launch of 36 satellites: To make the high-speed internet, Bharathi Global UK government-led OneWeb on Friday announced the launch of 36 communications satellites to give the high-speed internet in India by the middle of 2022.
9. India is ready for any situation says Rajnath Singh: Defence minister Rajnath Singh said on Saturday China’s attitude towards India during the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic shows the intention of the neighbouring country.
10. Third wave of CORONA comes to an end says Delhi CM: Delhi CM Kejriwal said that the CORONA third wave seemed to come to an end. He said that there were 90,000 CORONA tests were conducted in Delhi, which he said that, the highest number of tests.
11. Amith Shah’s veiled attack on West Bengal: Amit Shah the Union Home Minister launched a veiled attack on Mamatha Benerjee. Before that, TMC attacked BJP calling them “Outsiders”
12. Team India’s performance a nightmare performance for Indians: In the second innings, India made the worst performance and lost a match.