1. After months Jack Ma appears to public in a virtual meeting: After the speculations about missing Business Tycoon, he appeared in a virtual meeting in China to speak to a number of teachers
2. Expert panel recommends, Bharath Biotech’s nasal vaccine: An expert panel of the drug regulator CDSCO recommended granting permission for conducting phase 1 clinical trials of an intranasal COVID-19 vaccine, officials said on Tuesday.
3. Top 4 IT companies want 91 thousand employees by the Financial year 2022: The fresh graduates have good news. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro, HCL, and Infosys plan to collectively hire at least 91,000 employees from campuses, according to reports.
4. Dragon fruit is Kamalam in India: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani said that, their government decided and renamed the Dragon Fruit as Kamalam.
5. Dada Saheb Phalke should be awarded Bharath Ratna: Dada Saheb Phalke is the father of Indian Cinema and he introduced cinema to Indians though his silent movie ” Raja Harischandra”. In Indian International During a session at the 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI), Pusalkar said it would be fitting if the cinema legend received the country’s highest civilian award.
6. NCB arrests Dawood aide: Gangster Chinku Pathan has been arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). Pathan’s real name is Parvez Khan and he is responsible for 70% of mephedrone is being supplied by him.
7. Co Producer of Master seeks 25 Crore compensation for the leak of a scene: Lalit Kumar, the co-producer of Seven Screen studio, has apparently sent the notice to the digital company to pay 25 crore rupees as compensation for leaking the clip of Master movie
8. China plans to construct 600 Border Defence Villages: China is planning to construct 600 villages near the border of India.
9. “My contract is ended with Chennai Super Kings,” says Harbajan Singh: Spinner Harbhajan Singh has confirmed that his contract with Chennai Super Kings.
10. Annoyed Supreme court sends notice to centre on reconstituting farm laws: The three bench committee issued notice to the Centre for its reconstitution after a petition was filed by a farmer union from Rajasthan.