1. Suresh Raina felt elated by the PM’s letter: Suresh Raina felt elated by the letter received from PM Modi on his retirement. The PM praised him saying that his services were praiseworthy and generations would remember him.
2. Dhoni’s retirement made India upset: Modi wrote a letter to Dhoni praising him and said that India was upset about his retirement.
3. Pakistan minister exults recent Mob attacks: Pakistan’s railway minister, Abdul Rasheed was exulted for the recent Mob attacks from Shaheen Bhag and Delhi to recent Bangalore attacks. In an interview, he tried to show that the Muslims of India were against India and in favor of Pakistan due to being a Muslim majority. However, Indian Muslims are very much satisfied with the government here. As per his words, the recent mob attack might be orchestrated by the Pakistani provoked anti-Indians.
4. Fire at a boat manufacturing: In Puducherry, a boat factory near coconut beach met with a fire accident. Mudaliar pet police station ascertains the cause of the fire.
5. House collapsed in Uttarakhand and three people died: In Uttarakhand due to heavy rains two children and their father were killed in a house collapse. Mother survived.
6. Fire accident took nine lives in the Srisailam Hydro project: Nine government officials including three AEs were killed in a fire accident at the SriSailam Hydro project. The officials opined that it could be due to short-circuit
7. Corona cases unstoppable: In 24 hours the cases of corona registered were 68, 898. The tally rose to 29, 05, 823. 983 deaths due to Corona recorded.
8.Haryana CM into quarantine: Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar went into quarantine after meeting the Jal Sakthi minister Gajendra Singh Shekavath.
9. Ganapathi festival is not allowed: the Ganapathi festival with pandals with pompous amid the COVID situation is not allowed according to the Supreme Court.
10.Pranab Mukherjee Hemodynamically stable: The Army hospital announced in its health bulletin that the health of Former President Pranab Mukharjee is hemodynamically stable but still critical.
11. Another monastery changed to Mosque: Turkey’s president decree said to change the 4th Century Monastery Byzantine into a mosque.
12.SC orders to open three temples of Jainism: SC ordered to open three Jain temples for Paryushan period, and added that it did not mean to open all the temples.
13.Pakistan’s second-round meeting: Pakistan will hold a second round of meeting with China. It will be discussing Pakistan’s military and leadership vision.