1. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi counters BJP led government: Rahul Gandhi in a press meeting targeted BJP and its government calling the handling of China crisis as a PR driven strategy.
2. Air quality remains bad: The Air quality in Delhi has been becoming poor day by day. The air quality index (AQI) reading at 6 am was 279. The average AQI reading on Sunday was recorded as 274 in the “poor” zone.
3. JP Nadda 120 day tour in December: keeping in mind the coming elections in 2024, JP Nadda planned to have a nationwide tour from next month focusing on areas where party did not do well in the 2019 elections
4. Government may procure the COVID vaccine soon: Government may procure the COVID vaccine in coming January and February and the COVID vaccine will be procured for half of its MRP.
5. Rajasingh’s controversy amid GHMC elections: Rajasingh’s dissatisfaction with State president of BJP Telangana, Bandi Sanjay was exposed in an audio tape. Rajasingh, MLA of Goshamahal from BJP’s audio tapes revealed that, the party workers who worked hard and stood for him to make him MLA were not given any party tickets and the party workers who are supporters of Bandi Sanjay got tickets.
6. Mahatma Gandhi’s great grandson passed away: Mahatma Gandhi’s great grandson Satish Dhupelia passed away due to COVID 19 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
7. Controversial Cyber act signed by Governor Arif Mohammad Khan: Kerala governor Arif Mohammed Khan has signed the controversial Kerala Police Act Amendment ordinance envisaged by the Left government to prevent cyberattacks against women and children, which the Opposition claimed would curtail freedom of expression.
8. The turmoil in congress continues: After verbal fights within the congress leaders regarding Kapil Sibal’s claims about the leadership and the poor performance of congress in Bihar elections, another senior leader Gulab Nabi Azad also said that the system of congress had collapsed.
9. KCR releases TRS manifesto: Greater elections manifesto was released and KCR gave good news to the people of Hyderabad. Whether it is going to be fulfilled or not is a question but the promise is that, there would be no water bills and if the consumption is above 20000 liters then there will be an imposition of water bills on them.
10. Delhi government allows MBBS students and dentists to assist in hospitals & COVID ICUs: To overcome the man power shortage, Delhi CM Arvanid Kejriwal gave orders to allow the MBBS students and Dentists to assist in the COVID hospitals and COVID ICUs
11. AIMIM MLA refused to say “Hindustan”: In the inaugural session of 17th Bihar Assembly commenced on Monday with members being administered the oath of office. However, a controversy erupted on the first day itself after AIMIM MLA refused to say the word “Hindustan” and insisted that the word “Bharat” should have been used in its place.
12. Asaduddin faced bitter experience: In an election campaign, Asaduddin Owaisi had to face a bitter experience. 1. He was campaigning on behalf of his candidate, Ravindar in Jambhag. A few women residents stopped him and asked him about the flood relief aid which was stopped by the election commission recently and they asked about the AIMIM’s whereabouts when there was a flood situation in their colonies.
13. Counterfeit of Xiaomi: Warning consumers to be aware of fake Mi products in the market, Xiaomi India on Monday said counterfeit goods of an estimated worth of Rs 33.3 lakhs were seized from four suppliers in Chennai and three suppliers in Bengaluru.
14. Bahubali actor revealed his health issues he faced: Rana Daggubati broke silence by revealing his health condition in a TV show by Samantha Akkineni. When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys
15. Tarun Gogoi passes away: Former Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi died on Monday in Guwahati, said state Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. The health condition of Gogoi had deteriorated, CM Sarbananda Sonowal had said earlier.