1. VHP says it may approach Rahul Gandhi for Ram Mandir donation: Theertha Kshetra Trust general secretary Champath Rai said that VHP would seek a donation for Ram Mandir from every Hindu and as part of that, he added that he would seek from Rahul Gandhi also.
2. Saugatha Roy says BJP will lose: In an interview, former central minister Saugatha Roy said that, Adhikari, who changed party from TMC to BJP had enforcement cases and so, he had entered the BJP to get an excuse from those cases.
3. Clash between DMK and PMK workers: DMK and PMK party workers clashed on Tuesday near Salem in Tamil Nadu after MP and former Union Minister Dhayanidhi Maran’s the convoy was attacked by PMK cadres.
4. BJP says big win in J&K DDC elections: The BJP claimed on Tuesday that this is a “big win” for it and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s leadership after the party emerged as the single largest party in the District Development Council (DDC) polls in Jammu and Kashmir.
5. AstraZeneca says that, their vaccine is effective for new variant: The British the pharmaceutical company, AstraZeneca said that, their vaccine against COVID is effective against the new coronavirus variant, adding that studies were underway to fully probe the impact of the mutation.
6. Subrahmanyan Swamy’s letter to disqualify Tata sons from Air India’s bidding: Swamy who reveals the facts through different cases, wrote a letter to Hardip Puri to disqualify the Tata sons from the bidding process.
7. Chahal ties the knot with Dhanashree Verma: YouTuber Dhanashree Verma and Indian cricketer Yuzvendra Chahal tied the knot on Tuesday.
8. Raising mercury in East Godavari politics: Soorya Narayana Reddy from the ruling party (YSRCP) was called a corrupt by former MLA and opposition leader Nallamilli Rama Krishna Reddy. The opposition leader Nallamilli said he would prove the present MLA’s corruption. He challenged to come for an open debate in any place. If there is a problem with the open debate in public he also invited to have the debate in zoom app. But Present MLA and ruling party leader said that he was ready to swear in front of idol of Lord Ganesha, is a famous temple in that area. When reported asked if he was ready for any debate with Mr Nallamilli, he said he was not ready as the final judgment would be left to Lord Ganesha.
9. Bengal CM sensational decision: Bengal CM Mamatha Benerjee recognized Telugu language as an official language in West Bengal. She also recognized the Telugu speaking people as minorities as per the language.
10. Anurag Thakur says it’s a befitting reply to Mehabooba Mufthi: After the Gupkar Alliance getting a clear majority in many of the districts in Jammu and Kashmir District Development Council election and the BJP emerging as the single the largest party, both the alliance of the regional parties of J&K and the BJP attempted to project the verdict in their favour.
11. 2020 gave another tragedy in form of a techie’s death: A software engineer from Telangana working in the US died in a train accident near Edison Train station in New Jersey on Tuesday.
12. Karnataka imposes night curfew till January 2nd: The Chief Minister took the decision after a meeting with the states health minister and technical committee. CM of Karnataka Yedurappa also announced that the curfew will be there till January 2nd 2021 at nights from 10 pm to 6.00 am.