1. Trump’s friendly gesture after “air pollution” remark: US President Donald Trump said that the air pollution in India has been increasing. Today, Trump called India as “like-minded”. He said that the standoff between India and China has been closely watched by the US and in the Himalayan region and South Asian disputed oceanic area India’s influence is welcomed.
2. Joe Biden warns the other nations which involve in US elections: Former US vice president, Joe Biden in a debate said that China, Russia and Iran’s interference is there in the US presidential elections.
3. Kapil Dev stable: Former Indian cricketer, joined the Fortis Hospital in New Delhi late Thursday night due to chest pain. After that, he had undergone angioplasty.
4. Delhi Air Quality deteriorates: The Air Quality of Delhi has been deteriorating day by day and now, it has reached an extreme point.
5. Another worst performance by CSK: CSK has been continuing its worst performance this season. In twenty overs, CSK scored 114 by losing 9 wickets. Mumbai Indians scored 116 for no loss within 12.2 overs.
6. BJP demands arrest of Mehabooba Mufti for her comments: Mehabooba Mufti after getting released from the detention for months, for the first time interacted with a media channel. Her comments which said that she would not hoist the tricolour unless the restoration of Article 370 and hold the J&K flag. Jammu and Kashmir BJP president Ravindra Raina called it sedition and requested Governor-General of J&K to book her for the seditious act.
7. Finance ministry extends the date to file Tax returns: Finance Ministry extended the date to file the returns by December 31st for the financial year 2019 to 2020.
8. US breaks its daily record of Coronavirus: US broke the record of its daily COVID cases the number surged to 84218.
9. Indian army shoots down the Pak’s quadcopter: Indian army shot down Pakistan’s China-made quadcopter DJI Mavic 2 pro was shot down while it was sent to the LOC in Keran sector.
10. RJD releases the manifesto: RJD released the manifesto for the 2020 general elections. In this importantly promised 10 lakh government jobs.