1. Free COVID RC PCR test for Delhi people: Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated mobile COVID 19 RT-PCR Lab at the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi, jointly launched by the ICMR.
2. Cyclone Nivar to hit Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry: The regional meteorological center announced that, there will be a cyclone in Bay of Bengal near Tamil Nadu
3. India had shown the evidences of Pak involvement in Nagrota attack: India’s foreign secretary Harsh Shringla briefed the first set of foreign envoys of Pakistan’s involvement int he Nagrota terror attack, giving them detailed evidence of how Islamabad continues to support cross border terror. Envoys of the US, Russia, France, Japan, and some more envoys were briefed by Foreign Secretary Harsh Shringla on Monday evening, with more such briefings being planned on Tuesday.
4. PM’s review on COVID 19 situation: PM Modi will have a review meeting with the 8 CMs today and Union Territories today
5. Delhi Crime won Emmy award: Netflix web series Delhi Crime won Drama series Award at International Emma awards.
6. Rohith and Ishanth may not go to Australia for test: Rohith and Ishanth may not get the opportunity to play for the test series. According to the sources, both of them were injured. Rohith has hamstring injury and Ishant had ribcage injury and both of them are at National Cricket Academy for their rehab.
7. Indian cricket player Mohammad Siraj’s father passes away: Indian Cricket Player Mohammad Siraj’s father passed away and he is in Australia tour. He was given an option to leave the trip but to fulfill his father’s desire of playing for Indian cricket on the international platform, he stopped going to India.
8. PM Modi holds meeting with states and union territories: PM Modi pointed out the laxity of the states in curbing the COVID 19 and called for the reducing the COVID and mortality rate.
9. Delhi CM says Pollution an important factor: Delhi CM Kejriwal said to the PM Narendra Modi that, the pollution is an important factor. He sought the intervention of PM in stubble burning of neighboring states.
10. Fierce protest within Kerala government about the social media law: After facing a fierce protest from the allied party of CPM., LDF, the Kerala government Monday said that, it will “not go ahead with implementing” the controversial amendment to the Kerala Police Act to mandate a jail term for any “offensive” social media post.
11. BJP ‘s state president’s sensational comments on Old City: BJP, TRS and MIM have been involved in the fierce battle of words. Bandi Sanjay said that, if they had won the elections they would make a surgical strikes on Old City. He complained that, the Old City had given residence to the Pakistan migrants and Rohingyas.
12. Jio Payments Bank, waiting for the RBI’s nod: Jio payments bank and State bank of India’s joint venture is awaiting for the nod of RBI.
13. Tata group set to acquire the majority stake in big basket: TATA group has planned to acquire the majority share in the Big Basket. Tata Group is likely to buy out Alibaba’s entire 29.1 percent stake, as well as, the stakes of some other investors.
14. Pakistan targets India after India shows evidences in terror attack: After India’s briefing with the evidences which shows the connection between the Nagrota terrorists and their encounter, Pakistan started rattling, and aiding the terrorism from Islamabad, blamed India that, India had been making false narratives and concocted evidences as per the Pakistan media.
15. Sasural Simar Ka” actor Ashiesh Roy passes away: Television actor Ashiesh Roy passed away on Tuesday at the age of 55.