1. India has recorded less than 2 lakh cases for first time in 40n days: After the Corona second wave havoc, for the first time India recorded less than 2 lakh cases covid 19.
2. Punjab actor Deep Sidhu is booked for violating COVID norms: Police have booked actor, and one of the accused in the Red Fort Violence case, Deep Sidhu, for violating the COVID norms.
3. SC will hear the post-election political violence of Bengal: The Supreme Court will hear the case of the violence in West Bengal.
4. Patanjali dairy head dies of COVID 19: Sunil Basal the Patanjali dairy head passed away due to COVID 19 infection.
5. Maharashtra government likely to ease the lockdown in stages: As the second wave of COVID recedes the Maharashtra government is ready to ease the restrictions in four stages.
6. In Uttarakhand people of a village prefers local treatment: In villages near Uttarkashi, superstitions and local cures are believed by the people, which ravage the region.
7. West Bengal relocates over 9 lakh people amid the Yaas cyclone: West Bengal has placed over 9 lakh people in shelters in 24 hours due to Yaas cyclone.
8. CBI withdraws appeal from top court: In the Narada bribery case, the CBI withdrew the case from Supreme Court against the High Court challenging the 4 Trinamool Congress leaders allowing house arrested.
9. Supreme Court says COVID 19 can’t be ground for anticipatory bail: The Supreme court said that, the apprehension of death due to worsening conditions due to COVID 19 can not be a ground to grant anticipatory bail to an accused.
10. COVID active cases drop by half: In at least including Delhi, there is a significant drop in the COVID cases by half.
11. Maharashtra bans home isolation for COVID 19 patients in 18 districts: In Maharashtra, the government put a ban on home isolation in 18 of its districts.
12. Raising unemployment due to lockdown: The second wave of COVID 19 left the economic activity to suffer.
13. Sars-Cov 2 virus in sewage water in Lucknow: The Sars-CoV 2 virus which causes COVID 19 is found in the Sewage waters of Lucknow.