1. The UK Court praised the CBI and ED of India: India’s CBI and ED submitted 40,000 documents for Nirav Modi’s extradition.
2. Commercial activities remain closed due to Bharath Bandh: Today due to a hike in petrol and GST, the commercial activities related to commercial activities especially GST and tax will remain closed.
3. Pakistan remains in grey list in FATF: Global watchdog on financial activities of terrorists Financial Action Taskforce announced that Pakistan would remain in grey list and asked the Pakistan government to curb the terror financing by strict action.
4. Madhya Pradesh may impose curfew at night in some districts: The Madhya Pradesh government may impose a night curfew in a dozen districts, especially those bordering districts of Maharashtra amid COVID pandemic.
5. EC will announce the poll dates for Assam, Puducherry Kerala, TN and West Bengal: The election commission of India would announce the dates of the Assembly elections for the states West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam and Puducherry as well
6. Elections schedule released: The chief election commissioner Sunil Arora announced the dates of assembly elections announced in West Bengal, Assam, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerala on Friday (February 26).
7. 0.4% GDP growth in the third quarter: After contraction for two quarters in the GDP, there is growth in the third quarter is seen
8. Difficult ahead for Asaduddin in West Bengal: Asaduddin Owaisi has been entering all the Muslim Majority territories and getting some MLA seats there. Now, he is trying to make his AIMIM’s entry to West Bengal. the Muslim Cleric Abbas Siddiqui is about to launch his party called Indian Secular Front and gave support to the Communist and Congress alliance.
9. A woman is a bludgeon to death by her son’s friend: A 42 years old woman who is a resident of Mahasamund district in Chattisgarh was molested by her son’s friend, and when she resisted the molestation, in anger, the friend of her son, bludgeoned her to death
10. Yusuf Pathan announces his retirement from all formats: Yusuf Pathan one of the very few talented all-rounders announced his retirement from all formats
11. Nirav Modi comes home: The British court said that Nirav should answer the Indian courts for his scam. Nirav will be brought to India after two years of fighting with the British courts by CBI and Enforcement.