1. Supreme Court slams the central government: the Supreme Court slammed the central government about Moratorium. It had asked to implement the epidemic act and not to impose the interest on the taken loans as the lockdown was by the government itself.
2. Talks on moratorium say Nirmala Sita Raman: Nirmala Sita Raman, the finance minister, said that the talks had been continuing about the restructuring of loans.
3. Corona affects the prominent people: Ex-CM Tarun Gogoi tested COVID positive and he is stable now. Haryana Agriculture minister JP Dalal said that he was tested COVID positive. Another prominent person, Union Minister Sripad Nayak who was tested positive for COVID in the RT PCR test, is stable in vital parameters.
4.Sports news: James Anderson sets the bar for bowling: England fast bowler, James Anderson has taken 600 test wickets. He is the first seamer to have this feat
5. Former Sports athlete committed murder and self-harmed: Former sports athlete of 1980s, Iqbal Singh Boparai murdered his 90 years mother and his wife in the USA. He immigrated a few years ago to the USA
6.The caseload of COVID in India: 67, 151 new cases are recorded within 24 hours. A total of 32, 34, 474 cases are recorded.
7. Myanmar announces extension of lockdown to new areas: In view of increasing cases of COVID in Myanmar, it locked down Rakhine, which covers four townships.
8. Masks are better in stopping the spread of corona: ISRO scientists said that the masks are a better option to avoid the spread of corona, irrespective of its type.
9. Playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam is stable: As per the recent reports from MGM, SP Balasubramanyam is stable without the sedation. He is still on ventilator and ECMO
10. Renal parameters deranged for Pranab Mukharjee: Former President, Pranab Mukharjee is still in a coma, and on top of it, his renal parameters deranged.
11. Sharjeel Imam, accused of sedition speech requested Clubbed FOR not different: The student activist and accused of sedition, requested to club the FIRs filed against him and look at them as one. The court was adjourned for two weeks and gave time to seek the necessary records.
12. Chennai woman abducted from London: A woman from Chennai, who had been studying in London was enticed by Naseef, a Bangladesh citizen, and was taken to Bangladesh. The Central Crime Branch has transferred this case to NIA. NIA has been investigating in the angle of “ Love Jihad “, A case under many sections was filed against Naseef, the Bangladesh citizen.
13.23 Minister and MLAs are tested COVID positive: In a video conference with Sonia Gandhi, CM of Punjab informed that 23 ministers and MLAs were tested COVID positive. With this CM Amrendra Singh said that the situation was not conducive