1. India will get 5 military theatres: Like China and US, India also will get the theatre style operating in the Indian Army. The reorganisation into 5 theatres will be soon transformed by 2022.
2. BJP returns to power in UT Ladhak: A year after making the Ladhak a union territory, in the hill state, BJP came to power in the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, though with a reduced margin. BJP got 15 seats out of 26 seats and Congress got 9 seats and remaining two seats are won by the independents.
3. BJP leader of TN Kushboo Sundar was detained: In a protest against VCK’s Thirumavalavan for his remarks on Manusmriti, the actress turned politician and BJP leader, Kushboo was detained. She commented on Twitter if the state is under the rule of democracy or not.
4. PM Modi disburses loans to 300,000 vendors: To the 300,000 street vendors, PM Modi disbursed the loan under the PM SVANidhi Scheme.
5. KKR loses a match to KXIP: KKR scored 149/9 Shubam Gill and Ian Morgan scored 57 and 40. KXIP achieved the target within 18.1 overs. Mandeep Singh and Chris Gayle scored half-centuries to achieve the set target
6. Pompeo says US and India work together to focus on the threat posed by China: US secretary Pompeo arrived in Delhi and said that, India and the US must confront the problem posed by China.
7. Unpardonable behaviour from lawyers says Judges: In the court sessions which have been run on online by courts, observed the intolerable and unpardonable behaviour by being casual.
8. A Degree final year girl was shot: In broad daylight, a lady was shot by a gun outside her college when she wrote the exam and came out. The accused shot her with a gun from a close distance. She was rushed to the hospital where she succumbed to death.
9. Udaan Actress Malvi Malhotra was stabbed: Udan actress Malvi Malhotra was stabbed by her friend from Facebook.
10. Extended guidelines till 30th November: because of a fresh wave of COVID, the central government has extended the guidelines till November 30th