1. Farmers pushed past the Haryana hurdles: Farmers who have been protesting the market reforms pushed past the hurdles in the border of Haryana and crossed the state border. The officials have been expecting that, 50 thousands of farmers would reach the doorsteps of New Delhi.
2. HC raps BMC in Kangana ‘s Manikarnika demolition: In the case of Kangana vs BMC case, HC said that the BMC had malafide intentions to damage her film house, Manikarnika.
3. Mehabooba Mufti says she has illegally detained permission entering Pulwama: Former CM and PDP party president of J&K said that, she was illegally detained permission from entering Pulwama.
4. MIG 29K crashes in Arabia sea, one missing and another recovered: A MiG-29K trainer aircraft of the Indian Navy met with an accident over the Arabian sea on Thursday at 5 pm, said officials, adding that the plane was operating from the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya. The officials have informed that one of its pilots have been recovered and a search is underway by air and sea units to recover the second pilot, adding that a high-level inquiry has been ordered.
5. Finally Udhav speaks on Sushanth’s sad demise: Udhav Thakery said that, it was unfortunate to lose such young talented actor and he accused the BJP indirectly over, playing politics on his death.
6.Five COVID patients killed in fire accident: Five people died and six others were injured after a fire broke out in the intensive care unit (ICU) of a private hospital in Gujarat’s Rajkot early on Friday.
7. Protesters invade India vs Australia match: The first ODI between India and Australia was interrupted by two protesters. One of those invaders held a placard denouncing Adani Group’s coal project in Australia.
8. Chatrapathi will be remade in Hindi: Prabhas and Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi will be remade in Hindi by The Hindi remake of the film will star Telugu actor Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas.
9. “Ready to discuss the problems with farmers” says Union Minister Rajnath Singh: Union Minister Rajnath Singh said that he had been ready to discuss any problem related to farming and he also added that, the farm bills which were introduced by the government are favourable to farmers.
10. TRS government raining gifts to voters: In a recent public meeting KCR’s nephew and politician Harish Rao challenged the BJP party to do a surgical strike on poverty and also he promised that the double bed room flats would be constructed and given to the poor people soon by the TRS government.
11. Shoaib Akthar reacts after NZ warning to Pakistan: Pakistan did not follow the protocol of COVID and breached it, in response, New Zealand warned the Pakistan team on their violation of COVID 19 rules and said it was a final warning to the Pakistan team.
12.Mehabooba Mufti says Kashmir an open prison: After the press was restricted from entering the home of Mufti, by the police forces, Mehabooba called Kashmir an open prison. This comes a day before the DDC polls in Jammu and Kashmir.
13. Farmers allowed to enter the border of Delhi: In a major development, the Delhi police on Friday allowed the farmers who are protesting against the Centre’s agricultural reforms, to enter the national capital at the Singhu border and hold protests at the Burari area.
14. Confusion is cleared by BCCI: On not allowing Rohith Sharma to the tour to Australia, BCCI finally gave clarity and said “Rohit Sharma had to come back to Mumbai after the IPL to attend to his ailing father.
15. Will not take CORONA vaccine: Brazil’s president, Jair Bolsonaro said that he would not take the COVID vaccine. He said “I’m telling you, I’m not going to take it. It’s my right,” He made many controversial statements in last a few months