1. Tribute paid to Dhyanchand: A tribute paid to Dhyan Chand, the most famous hockey player by PM Modi.
2.Virtual award function: First time the award function was conducted virtually by the Indian government amid novel coronavirus conditions. There are Arjuna Awards, Rajiv Khel Rathna Awards, Dronacharya (Lifetime achievement) awards, and Dronacharya Award (General) and Dhyan Chand awards which were presented by the President of India virtually. All the players were placed in different locations and the awards were presented
3. Suresh Raina pulls out himself from IPL: Suresh Raina pulls out himself from IPL this season due to his personal and family reasons and he returned to India.
4. West Bengal requested for local and metro train services: State Home secretary Alapan Bandhopadhyay wrote a letter to ministry requesting the initiation of metro and local train services
5. Home minister Amith Shah recovered: Home Minister Amith Shah recovered and likely to be discharged
6. Sushanth Singh Rajput was murdered? The case of SSR has been becoming murkier by the day. A health worker from Cooper hospital claimed that the signs on the body had been revealed that it was a murder and the leg of Sushanth Singh was broken.
7.SSR’s sister grieved by watching health assistant video: By watching the video of health worker who was describing the proofs, which were telling that Sushant Singh’s death was not suicide, SSR’s sister messaged on twitter that her heart was breaking for million times by watching this kind of news about her brother and demanded justice for her brother’s death