1. PM Modi to visit Varanasi: PM Modi, to visit his constituency on the occasion of ” Dev Deepawali” celebrations
2. Amith Shah’s high-level meeting over farmers’ protest: A day after farmers rejecting the proposal of talks with Home Minister, he conducted a high-level meeting with the Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar last night.
3. Urmila will not join Shiv Sena: After the reports in media that Bollywood actor Urmila Matondkar’s entry to Shiv Sena, she dismissed the reports stating that she will be joining the Shiv Sena on Tuesday.
4. Delhi’s traffic affected: Traffic in the national capital has been affected as the Singhu and Tikri borders have been closed for movement because of the Delhi Chalo protest by farmers which entered its fifth day on Monday.
5. Ashiqui actor Rahul Roy now stable: The 90s kids might have remembered the songs and film of Ashiqui. The Ashiqui actor had a brain stroke while shooting in extreme weather conditions in Kargil. He is stable now as per the reports.
6. Rajini may enter the politics: Thalaiva Rajini Kanth may enter the politics soon. He said he would announce the decision soon.
7. PM Narendra Modi says the new farm give farmers new options: Amid the protests from farmers from Punjab who reached Delhi on a protest, PM Narendra Modi on Monday said that these laws have given farmers new options and legal protection.
8. PM holds all-party meeting: PM Modi decided to hold an all-party meeting on Friday morning to discuss the CORONA virus situation in the country. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, Home Minister Amit Shah, Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, and Parliamentary affairs minister Pralhad Joshi may attend the meeting which will be conducted on Friday.
9. After cyclone Nivar, Tamil Nadu has to face cyclone Burevi: Another cyclone brewing in the southeast region of the Bay of Bengal is ready to reach Tamil Nadu and Srilanka coast.
10. Night curfews to curb the surge of COVID: To contain the COVID cases in India, the night curfew is observed in 13 districts’ headquarters in Rajasthan from 1st December to 31st December it will be continued and social gathering also restricted.