1. Andhra government nods for Anandhayya’s medicine: Anandhayya medicine gets the permission from Andhra Pradesh government to use, as it has no harmful ingredients.
2. Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri calls “Criticism on central vista project” a false narrative: Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri slammed the oppositions for criticizing the project of central vista. He said that a false narrative is being created.
3. Delhi HC strongly reprimands Drug Controller for giving clean chit to Gautam Gambhir: The High Court of Delhi strongly reprimand for the clean chit given by the Drug Controller and asked to reinvestigate the issue and submit the fresh report.
4. A new PF rule: The Employee Provident Fund Organisation has allowed the members to withdraw money citing the COVID situation.
5. COVID survivor commits suicide amid the fear of Mucormycosis: An 80 years old man who recovered from COVID committed suicide due to fear of contacting the mucormycosis infection.
6. One of the accused in Elgar Parishad case, Stan Swamy tests COVID positive: Stan Swamy the person who is accused in the Elgar Parishad case tested COVID positive in the ICU and is on oxygen support.
7. COVID cases came down in Delhi, hence, unlock process is started: In Delhi, the number of cases has come down from 28 thousand + to 1 thousand + cases. The unlock process started in Delhi
8. Pune man writes an email seeking Pfizer vaccine to his family to the CEO: Prakash Mirpuri, a 58 years old man wrote an email to the CEO of Pfizer Albert Boulra seeking the Pfizer vaccine’s entry into India, to have it for his family.
9. Six more bodies are found in the Ganga river: In the river Ganga, Uttarpradesh, six more bodies found floating. The six decomposed bodies were recovered and doctors performed the last rites to the bodies at Bhitora Ganga Ghat as per the Covid guidelines.
10. Recovered patients should wait for 6 weeks after recovery says ICMR: The Indian Council of Medical Research and the national task force has advised undergoing a non-urgent surgery on a Covid-recovered patient only after six weeks of recovery to ensure faster healing and convalescent hearing.
11. Uttar Pradesh about to ease lockdown restrictions: Uttar Pradesh government decided to ease the restrictions from 1st June 2021 in 55 districts and issued the guidelines to curb the COVID infection further.
12. Telangana extends the restrictions till June 9th: The Telangana Cabinet on Sunday extended the ongoing lockdown and restrictions to contain the spread till 9th June.